Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Star Wars AOTC Checklist

There are many lists out there of course, and many of you won't need this at all. I've been keeping a list for my own evil purposes but figured I'd spread the wealth. If anyone needs a quick and dirty listing of AOTC figs check it out.

I update it often. Enjoy.

http://www.originalplots.com/swchecklist.html

Why is Padme #41, but is getting released after the Teemto wave? Same for the Chewie wave being released after Djas & Co.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Indeed! I wish I knew! I've been checking Ebay, Rebelscum, and Sirsteves here constantly to make sure the #'s are all correct.

I think it's bcause these where made first, it doesn't neccesarily have to be released first to be put on the list first.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

it's because ephant mon and padme' have bigger bubbles (so i have heard) and can only be shipped wit a few other figures.
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Why would Padme have a bigger bubble?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Padmé should have a bigger bubble, because she has a giant frickin' radar dish atop a giant frickin' pole thing.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I've seen it now, what a stupid idea putting a radar dish in with it!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    I've seen it now, what a stupid idea putting a radar dish in with it!
    That may be the only reason the dish is packed in. To bulk it up so it will ship well with the Ephant Mon. haha.
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$

What is the Endor Soldier 2? I haven't heard of him yet
    Powdered Toast Man!