Thread: canadian news

Hybrid View

canadian news

snowtroopers.ca has some info up about what to expect from hasbro next year.
    you may want to check it out, it seems very promising
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Also I'd like to ad that the Saga line will now be carried regularly at Wal-Mart with 2 or 3 pegs per collection. Not much, but good enough for me. I would expect new waves before the end of the month.
    Consequences dictate
    our course of action
    and it doesn't matter what's right.
    It's only wrong if you get caught.

promising?

what news have you heard??..i've been in and about various trus around toronto and haven't been able to find SQUAT...

three pegs is much better than no pegs, less space to warm that way..... when is ephant mon coming to Canada, Chronic?? I imagine you will know first, please let us know when it happens (or should happen, this IS Canada after all)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Well truth be told, I don't know when Ephant Mon is coming but I'm assuming he will be a deluxe figure. I don't know if Wal-Mart will continue to carry the deluxe figs as of yet...

By the way I can confirm that old waves are showing up again. By old I mean the Endor soldier wave (Endor X 2, Massif X 2, Orn X2, Qui-Gon X 2, Royal Guard X 2, Luminara X 1 & Taun We X 1) and the Bespin Duel wave ( Luke X 2, Vader X 2, Mace X 2, Jango X2, Pilot Obi X 2 Han X 1 & Chewie X 1) which have just shown up on the pegs at Wal-Mart in Niagara Falls, fresh off last nights truck...

chewie

still haven't been able to find the chewis anywhere here in toronto, but yahold waves are all over the place..i've pretty much given up on walmarts and am sticking to a local zellers since that's where i found all thet new goods...

Curious as to why we haven't seen anything new in 3-3/4" in over 2 months. Restocking with older waves means nothing new for probably another month or two. Not good.

Anyone who has been over at Snowtroopers should know that new waves are probably in Hasbro's Quebec warehouse as I type this. Since we will be getting all 52 figures released in 2002 I wouldn't worry too much. Just be patient.
    Consequences dictate
    our course of action
    and it doesn't matter what's right.
    It's only wrong if you get caught.