Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Master of Disguise

I loved this movie. Dana Carvey is good in this one! Brent Spinner (Star Trek's Data) is the most hillarious villain I have ever seen. Every time he laughs hard, he farts. I can now demoralize another man just by saying "Who's your daddy?" Watch the movie or I slap you!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

I might go see this, I dunno. Looks great from the previews.

"Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club? Turtle Turtle."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I think the previews look like total butt-candy. I mean.....holy cow. I used to really like Dana Carvey, but that movie looks like it contains as many laughs as a Paula Poundstone concert.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

it was a good movie! "i;m going to be a master of disuges! i'm going to be a master of disgues i'm goin to be a" "enough!" hilarious! brent spinner was breat and i loved the george w. bush thing! and the star wars joke! A+!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I have no plans for watching this garbage in a theater, I will gladly wait untill it comes out on PPV.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

PPV? I wouldn't even spend that kind of cash. I'll wait for it to be on every hour on USA or TBS! They can't even decide what audience to advertise it to...they show it on Nickelodeon all the time, but yet no kids that age know who the heck he is. I would have paid to see Dana Carvey star in a good movie, I've always like him, just not this flick. Have you read Mr. Cranky's review of it...holy cow!

Yeah, it looks so bad, that I probably couldn't even laugh at how bad it is.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Yeah, my sister and cousin look foward to seeing it, but I don't get it. What's a turtle club?

Originally posted by Nexu
    Yeah, my sister and cousin look foward to seeing it, but I don't get it. What's a turtle club?
    If you don't know, then maybe you're not turtley enough.

Turtle, turtle.

That Mr. Peru part looks pretty funny. Looks like a dead on imitation of Pacino in Scarface.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I'm a huge Carvey fan, so I will see this next weekend, but I'm going in ONLY with the expectations of laughing at "Turtle Club" and his Scarface deal. Beyond that, I expect NOTHING because the trailer is very worrisome.