Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just a small little hope

One figure that i wish Hasbro would make in this new saga line is a Luke Skywalker final battle figure. You know with his black suit on and everything. Anyone else ever want one of these? When the made Luke Jedi on the POTF2 card it was nice, but the face is so horrible. I want one like in the end, and maybe he could hold his lightsaber w/ 2 hands? Please? (btw the cinema scene one wasnt very good in my opinion either, it was barely able to stand up!)
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

welcome to the forums bobajames. Yes that will be a good idea. After all we have jango fett final battle, darth maul final battle, darth vader empror wrath, even luke bespin so yeah give us a final battle luke.

Welcome to the madhouse, Bobajames. Here is your complimentary basket of duct tape and POTJ Jar Jar Binks action figure. Enjoy your stay here, but don't look anyone directly in the eyes.

The requests for a Deluxe or Ultimate Jedi Luke have been made alot in the past. I think there is even a full thread already dedicated to the idea of the figure. Give the search function a try to see some of the ideas that came before. BTW, the Cinema Scene version isn't all that bad.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Welcome Bobajames. The Luke figure you seek is on may of our wish lists. Someday.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

The requests for a Deluxe or Ultimate Jedi Luke have been made alot in the past. I think there is even a full thread already dedicated to the idea of the figure.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    That was a good thread. I believe mista_carrot even did sketches of the figure to show all the articulation.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...8582#post98582
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Even though its unrealistic, I STILL want two Rotj Lukes.

Luke Skywalker: Encounter at Jabba's Palace w/ (Soft goods?) Cloak, blaster and lightsaber. Basicly a resculpt of the original Jedi Luke with a blaster.

Luke Skywalker: Final Duel w/ handcuffs, lightsaber and a pack-in from the throne room.

We have gotten so many Tattione Luke's I think we could use some diversity in our collections.

Originally posted by Adam
    Even though its unrealistic, I STILL want two Rotj Lukes.

Luke Skywalker: Encounter at Jabba's Palace w/ (Soft goods?) Cloak, blaster and lightsaber. Basicly a resculpt of the original Jedi Luke with a blaster.

Luke Skywalker: Final Duel w/ handcuffs, lightsaber and a pack-in from the throne room.

We have gotten so many Tattione Luke's I think we could use some diversity in our collections.
    Why 2? They could package just make a ROTJ Luke and give him the blaster, lightsaber, handcuffs, and softgoods.

Because he is wearing different outfits. On Tattoine he is wearing black Jedi-ish robes while on the Death Star he is wearing that collared shirt outfit he used under his poncho for the Endor raid.

Oh. I always thought it was the same black outfit and that he just swapped the robes for the poncho. I should pay more attention.

Ah, don't worry about it. It didn't hit me until I had the two of them on my desktop a year ago.

If these ever did end up being made, it's a good bet they would be maybe a year apart in releasing them, as they do look similar.