Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

New Tusken Raider?

Is the Tusken Raider with Massif just the POTJ Tusken Raider?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

How cheap, I never thought Hasbro would stoop this low, this meens the Tusken and the Massif are just old figures re-packaged, why bother waiting I might buy another Massif with Geonosian and another POTJ Tusken Raider and put them together(Joke!).

Seriously though, the way that the Tuskens arms are possitioned, we might be abled to possition it holding the leash with two hands.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The one redeeming quality of it though, is that it does give a chance for those who didn't get the POTJ Tusken to finally get one. Also, its a generic army builder, so the more the merrier.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

The problem is, the tusken looks pretty bad standing there without his gun. Hasblow should have at least put a new arm on him.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

a magnetic head too
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

So has it been confirmed if the head is removable or not? Admittedly, if it's not, that is quite crappy. But whatever...it'll be good for some people.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I doubt it for it is a collection 2 figure........ That would have been soooo cool!!! It would be exactly like Jango FB!
    Why couldn't they of just did that then it will be worth buying!!!
    Why does Hasbro put in gimmicks that we don't want and then doesn't put in a gimmick that we do want!?!?!!?
    I guess I'll still get him...
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

The problem is, the tusken looks pretty bad standing there without his gun. Hasblow should have at least put a new arm on him.

If you look at the back of the Tusken card, it appears that there is a new (but slightly crude) bicep cut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tusken-arm.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	3184  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

*Sigh*

The POTJ Tusken Raider is one of among the current best Tusken Raider sculpt. If you want the Tusken Raider to have a weapon then take a rifle from the Episoce 1 accessory packs, the Gaffi stick from the Tusken Mother and let her walk the Massiff doggy, or you take the Gaffi stick for the rifle from TA Anakin.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"