Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carded Image - Watto

i found this on a newsletter from Brian's Toys, they're selling them for something like $20. i haven't seen this image on SSG , so i thought i would share it.

to me he is just like the saga palpatine ... he is a great looking character and toy ..... but.... he looks so lonely with no accessories ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	watto.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	3183  
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

I don't mind the absense of accessories on some figures. Look what happens when Hasbro tries to toss an accessory in with a figure that shouldn't have one. You get Lott Dod w/ Holo Sidious.

But Palpatine could have came with Holo Dar Wac, his Rodian Assistant. I don't know what you could pack in with Watto, except another Pit Droid. Same with Lott Dod, not much else you can stick in with him. But atleast Watto has a stand.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Umm . . . he has a clear base to connect to that makes him look like he's floating! It's just hard to see, but makes him look cool.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Grr Jar Jar you beat me to it by one minute!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

thanks for pointing that out , very cool !
    i see through the lies of the jedi... i do not fear the dark side as you do... i have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to my new empire.

he looks pretty good! now where are padme' and ephant mon's pics carded??
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Same with Lott Dod, not much else you can stick in with him. But atleast Watto has a stand.
    Well he could've come with a standard set of wings. I'd prefer imagining him flying instead of having to look at mutant Watto.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Watto could've come with the Pit Droid head that's he working on, and the tool he hits his foot with.

I may buy 2 of these, and remove the extra sets of wings, so that he doesn't look like he's flying all the time. I wish Hasbro would have tossed in a second "normal" set of wings, and made them interchangable, or atleast really thin and you could close them up into one solid wing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

the pit droid head would have been neat, although i'm getting it anyways cause watto is one of my favorite characters. i hope they squeeze him in to Ep III
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D