Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Carded Image Of Padme CA

Carded Image
    ENJOY!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	padme amidala coruscant attack.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	192.6 KB 
ID:	3185  
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

QUICK DRAW ACTION!?!?!?!?! SHE HAD NO BLASTER!!!!!!!!

The blaster is a good pack-in, but she never even held it in the movie let alone have a quick draw action! If anyone should've had the drawing action for the gun it should've been Typho but fortunately he was Collection 2. They should've left the figure alone and left the gimmick in the pack-in accessory like they did with Chewbacca.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

haha....you should know it doesn't matter if she had no blaster. the kids need to play with something!
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I'm not suprised, but I'm not to upset by the quick draw feature. In all fairness to Hasbro, the only quick draw feature that has totally sucked was the one on the Arena Padme. Zam's is good, because the arm locks down and they have a miniscule button on the back. Han's isn't quite as good as Zam's but they get away with no obvious button. If it's pulled off like Zam's is, cool...bring her on.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I knew that she would have quick-draw, from the way she was pictured loose. She's in a limited outfit as it is, so I guess this helps sell the figure.

I need a few pilots for a Naboo hangar scene, so it doesn't detract from my needs.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Zam's quick-draw feature wouldn't of been so bad cause I wouldn't of cared but the thing is that she's not a very interesting figure to everybody and doesn't have a strong chance for a possible selling pilot version like Obi-Wan and them do. So the gimmick ruined possibly the only chance we had for Pilot Zam from her right arm not being articulated like her left.

They ruined Pilot Padme in which she would've been a great Collection 2 figure, and they ruined Zam the same way. The thing is that Pilot Padme and Pilot Jango have no use for them, they never even held a gun in those scenes.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

they had to give her a frikin' gimmik! why can't we have a good wave of figures that don't have pose-ruinning gimmiks!!!
    it's all about the i guess...
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Hango, you get a whole collection of figures that don't have so called "pose-ruining" gimmicks. It's collection 2. I don't think the quick draw feature is going to hurt the figure that much. Zam Wesell is still an excellent figure, regardless of her feature.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i guess i can deal with a few more...but thats 2 in a row now! jango S1P and CA padme' .they need better gimmiks. like dookus slash attack thing! that one is a good gimmik!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I dunno I kinda agree with Jar Jar on this, if it's done like Zam's was it shouldn't be that bad. You've got to consider the fact that she isn't going to be a real popular figure with the kiddies if she has no gun. Think of it this way, would you rather have this figure with gun and gimmick or not at all? If it won't sell they won't make it, so if these are the compromises we have to make as collectors to see this figure produced than so be it.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”