Unhappy episode 3, my views, and thoughts

[FONT=arial] [color=orange]
    ok, possible spoiler, i think that someone ( possibly dooku) kills ( PRETENDS ANYWAY) padmé, while anakin is watching, he thinks she is dead (?? ??) and kills dooku. then because he failed to keep the promise he made to him self, ( that he will learn to stop death) and that a loved one ( supposedly) died again, he takes it out on obi-wan, ( because he is, supposedly, holding him back) and challenges him to a duel, obi-wan refuses ( because my theory is that qui-gon returns, to give obi-wan advice, as he has felt the anger, hate, and fear building up inside anakin) ( see, my theorys at the end of thread) but when anakins draws out his saber, obi wan must or he will be killed. obi's powers are still far beyond anakins (" when i left you i was but a learner, now i am the master") anakin falls into a pit of lava, but for 1) is internally damaged by his atepmt to kill obi-wan, and 2) his body needs reconstructing. obi-wan knows, that this is anakins final step to the dark side and runs to warn padmé only to find her unconsious on the floor, he finally retrives her, and warns her to hide from her husband, on allderan, when the twins ( yes he knows) are born, one of them must be handed of the the lars' as they will be a threat to the empire, and must be hid from palpy/emperor. so the twins are born, obi-wan setsout on his journey to tatooine, ( as by now anakin has killed all the jedi " a young jedi named darth vader, helped the empire track down and kill the jedi") liea stays with her mother, untill, anakin ( under the infloence of the dark feelings, that kept him alive in the lava, and now controll him) tracks her down, and eventually kils her, a while after she has shouted for bail organa ( name??) to take liea and save her, so he does and he brings her up as his own daughter.
    i think the last scene will be obi-wan explaining what has happened to anakin, and insisting, that owen and berú mast look after, luke. then we will see anakin/vadr in the suit, with the breathing, then the final shot will be, i think, obi-wan walking of into the desarts of tatooine, staring at the 2 sun's, before taking into hiding and changing his name, to look after luke.
    oh, yes p.s, i think boba will kill mace, as mace killed jango

ok, the therorys
    QUI-GON- when he died he was not at one with the force, so unlike yoda and ben.obi kenobi, his body did not dissapear, so i believe, on two reasons, that he is not finished and will return, 1) his voice was shouting anakin anakin, when he kills the sand people 2) he body

PADMÉ-, liea says she knew her mother abit she knew more than luke did, so luke has to have been whisked away, at birth, by who better than obi-wan, then liea gets saved by Mr.Organa, and he looks after her, also padmé is a to big of a part for her just to go into hiding on alderan and getting blown away with the rest of it
    OBI-WAN, stays on alderan to look after luke, and then i figue to avoid the empire, stays there he saus himself " it is small out of the way sparcley populated, the trade federation has no place there" i also think he will be upset, after all there relation ship, was really really good, in AotC,

what does everyone else think?
    sorry for the length!

one more thing, will anyone else gonna cry, i think obi-wan will be v.dissapointed, about not being able to train anakin, as well as he thought he could. losing his best friend and son, likle figure, i am taking my box of tissues, with me, i will be crying my eyes out, i cant explain why, but does anyone else know what i mean??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teenpeople04.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	3186  
    hayden christensen's girl, at your service

Padme-I personally think she gets killed off screen by Paply,while Vader watches.Why else would Vader hate Paply so much,to remain a Sith?While she is getting eletrocuted by Paply,Vader stands helpless,then when Paply fries Luke,Vader thinks he cant
    let all of his loved ones die and helps Luke out.

Qui-Gon-He's Dead.Of course he lives on in the Force,as all Jedi do,and can communicate with Anakin/Other Jedi.I dont think we will see a return,even in spirit form.

As for crying,I wont!I hope this is the darkest Starwars movie yet.Seeing Anakin turn to Vader,the rise of the Empire,and the killing of thousands of Jedi. I'm sure Obi-Wan will be sad though,that he lost Anakin.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

yer, i think he will be v.sad about losing anakin, the way he says " i do hope nothing has happenned to him" i think he really cares for him, genually, as for Qui-gon, i thought uncle george isssued a statment saying that qui0gon would be making a small aperance, i must have heard wrong
    the padmé thing could be right, and that is ehy he is so over come with power when palpy does it to luke, because he loves padmé and seeing palpy kill luke the same way he killed padmé will be unbareable for him, guess we will have to wait and see

No, Lucas DID say Qui-Gon would be back, as a voice, a spirit, or whatever.
    And, uh, no, I'm not gonna cry . . . I'm not gonna cry . . . *sniff*

i think it is really sad, wether you are being sarcastic or what!

Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    No, Lucas DID say Qui-Gon would be back, as a voice, a spirit, or whatever.
    And, uh, no, I'm not gonna cry . . . I'm not gonna cry . . . *sniff*
    Oh I did?I never heard bout that!I musta been under a rock.I hope he does come back,at least for a scene,that way we can get a Spirit of QuiGon action figure
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

K, what about the lines in ANH about. "You should not have come back" or "There'll be no one to stop us this time!" Does this imply that Anakin is involved in the Death Star operation or Episode III and that Obi-Wan has something to do with a possible failure in the beginning? eh?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

sorry, i thought you were being sarcastic!
    i think he will be involved in the death star, in some way shape or form.