Thumbs up Super Great Job, Hasbro!

My last "Dear Hasbro" post was a rag on them for loose figures not standing, posing, holding guns, etc. In the name of fairness I wanted to thank those same people for creating 2 of the best Star Wars figures Ive ever had, namely Luke Skywalker - Bespin Duel and Zam Wessel - with face reveal. Awesome posablility that makes my old GIJoes jealous, beautiful paint application and detail (really, really well done on both of these!) and fine, if not super fine action features that don't diminish any of the above noted good points. These figures are absolutely great. Thanks.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I agree, Hasbro did a great job on those two. If they're smart, Bespin Luke's knee articulation will become the standard (but I doubt it). I really don't think those joings interfere too badly with the sculpt, so why not? And someday, throw in shoulder ball-joints and elbow joints like the knees, and they'll be PERFECT.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

I would agree to. The movement of these figures should be a standard for all figures. All figures should have bendable knees. It makes them easier to pose and fit in the ships.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Luke is good, but the Zam's legs are articulated wrog so she's sort of in a half neal, half croach.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

just to add one thing, i liked the Jango Fett final battle, he may not stand up straight... ever... but if you get an old commtech chip or some other sort of little stand you can pose him in cool action stands where he's diving and shooting or falling to the side and shooting!!! Oh ya and did anyone notice that the new Han Solo figure looks really stupid unless you keep his head turned the way it is in the package?
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Figures that have restored my faith in Hasbro:

Cloud City Chewie
    Final Battle Jango
    Nexu
    Chancellor Palpatine
    Deluxe Clonetrooper (upcoming)
    Ephant Mon (upcoming)
    Clone Pilot and Gunship (upcoming)

Great job on all that stuff Hasbro!

The new Han suffers the same deformity as the 12" Mace Windu, where he looks like Chunk (or whatever his name is) from The Goonies. "HEEEEY YOU GUUUUUUYS!"
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

I agree that Zam and the new Luke Bespin are great, but what about the new Rebel Fleet Trooper from the POTJ line, that one was awesome as well. Hasbro has done some great figures, but if they only did more of them the same way, I would truly be happy.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Well, I decided to come back to my "Dear Hasbro" thread for my mini-milestone 400th post.

I want to first of all thank all the people in design for the fan-frickin'-tastic Nexu deluxe figure. Wow. One of the best Star Wars toys I have (and I have lots). The sound chip is super (too bad they didn't put one in the Acklay).

For the basic figures, I hope that you'll start to make the collection 1 figures super posable and do away with the action features. They never work as well as intended. Collection 2 is near perfect. There is a need for these less popular characters to be made - tons of us are completists who love obscure characters done in such great detail. I LOVE my collection 2 figures so far, overall much more than I love my figures from collection 1.

Please also start planning NOW for how to deal with the unavoidable downswing in interest that is sure to follow the hype for epIII. With careful planning and acceptance of input from collectors, there's no need to see this line peter out like the original POTF line did after Return of the Jedi. I don't want to buy my last Star Wars figure any time soon.

You have the power, Hasbro, and it shows so often.
    Thanks again for doing so many things right, and for listening to us spout off at length about what we want, and what we want to see changed. The toys are super.

JR
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I totaly agree on Bespin Luke, I love putting him in all different kind of poses, but when it comes the zam, she does have a lot articulation and the face reveal thing is cool too but she can't stand upright and always looks like she's about to pull here gun
    final battle jango is pretty cool too and I even love JSP Obi-Wan, he looks pretty cool with his lghtsaber in two hands, but the only problem with him is he can't stand, I have to use a commtech chip to keep him standing
    but still great work hasbro
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP