Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

really really hard question

[SIZE=4] ok, i need a really really hard question, abut star wars to stump an old friend of mine, but it has to be v.hard, coz he is v.good, can you help me??
    it can be anything about star wars, ok.

p.s check out the piccy, it is one of my favourite parts of AotC when he does this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anakin.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	3189  
    hayden christensen's girl, at your service

What items of questionable taste hang from the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon.

DICE

Or better yet.

Name 2 sets of characters. One appears in A New Hope that only appears in a New Hope that has a direct connection to someone in Return of the Jedi that only appears in Return of the Jedi.

Admiral Ackbar was Grand Moff Tarkin's personal slave.
    Figrin Bran of the Cantina Band was a brother to Barquin Dan in the Max Rebo band at Jabbas palace.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 08-04-2002 at 03:25 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

tar

So then, aren't you really at Hayden's service?

Welcome to the forums!

Yes indeed, welcome to our little asylum.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Ive stumped many "experts" with the standby: Name the weapon of choice for a Tusken Raider.

A. Gaderffi Stick. Gets em every time.

Also try the docking bay number where the Falcon is parked in Mos Eisley, awaiting Obi Wan and Luke to join it and it's crew?

A. 94 (easily remembered, as 94 is also the first regular issue of Uncanny X-Men featuring the new members, and Chris Claremont's writing - like you care).

Good luck. If he answers correctly, tell him to join the forums here. If not, tell him to join the forums here anyway.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

no, because i am haydens girl, come to be at your service, got me, it is just like saying, i am john smith ( example) at you service, acept i say hayden's_hunny, but i am at his service any time he wants me to be, i am working on it!!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    How many people played Vader? (

1. Jake Lloyd
    2. Some other guy
    3. David Prowse
    4. Sebastian Shaw
    5. Bob Andersen (the stunt guy who does most of the saber duels in ESB and ROJ)
    6. James Earl Jones (voice)
    7. The guy that played him in the interactive video game.

He'll never get this right. The trick is to modify the list so his answer is wrong. If he says seven, say "technically jake and hayden played Anakin, not vader" or say "technically JEJ only did voice over." And everybody forgets Bob Anderson (or they don't know about him) so you'll always be right and he'll always get it wrong.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I have a good one that even Caesar would appreciate.

What is the shade of brown on Rick McCallum's nose?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Jonna
    Name the one species in the cantina that is seen with both human hands and/or alien hands?