Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Target exclusive Death Star Accessory Pack. Why is the Mouse droid so HUGE???

Ok, for those of you that have found the Target accessory packs, Hasblow decided to double the size of the Mouse droid. My guess is so it was easier to make the motorized feature. To me it looks like a 12" figure. Other than that the pack is cool.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Have you got any pictures?

I hate it when they double the size of things to make them motorized.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Sorry for the bad pic, but as you can see the droid is much bigger than the one that came with the POTF2 Death Star droid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	148 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	3191  
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Crickey, that thing's huge!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Just like the buttons and levers on the Saga figures, the droid is only bigger to accomodate its action feature.

But you could always glue the rack to him and make him a rifle courier droid.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah, that mouse droid is so big they could almost put it on a card by itself. On the topic of the accessory packs though, I just found all 4 today and I love those things. The best has to be the Endor pack - trenchcoat for Han, helmet drumset, drumsticks, non-gummy plastic detonators, it just all rules. The only way they could have made it better is if the Scout Trooper it comes with would have been the "clean" version, but that's just a minor gripe, really.

Side note: I also found the 4 Action Fleet packs, as well as all of the new Masters of the Universe stuff. Needless to say, I needed a shopping cart to haul all of my toys to the register. It was a good day for toy hunting.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

You could sit the trooper on that.

"Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The mouse droid size doesn't matter to me, more bang for the buck. Who's to say there weren't bigger versions that would go on battle field searches or for the bigger bases?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

There could have been, but this one is supposed to be the one we see.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008