What's Some Of Your Favorite Pinball Games

I was thinking about my childhood games that I enjoyed the most, and a lot of them were Pinball games. What were some of your favorite PINBALL games as a kid?

My were:

Ali (Awesome game)
    Hot Pursuit
    Kiss
    Star Wars
    Terminator 2
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I love pinball but barely remember most pinball game names.

- Bad Cat (I think)
    - Pinbot (again, I think)
    - Star Wars (the one with the Action Fleet on the game board)
    - Star Trek
    - This motocross one that had a vertical board in the backglass. It was hard as heck because you were fighting gravity
    - Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    - Earthquaker (I think that's its name, the whole machine shakes like an earthquake)
    - Hercules (actually, this one is kinda boring but it's so unique that it's great, everything is bigger than normal pinball, the flippers, the bumpers, even the ball)
    - This one that's got a big magnet in the center that spins your ball, and another magnet that helps fire it up into the upper level

Man, I'm totally blanking, but there are probably a dozen more of 'em that are on my "MUST HAVE" list.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cyclone --- My all time favorite. Some day I'll own this machine and never leave my house

Attack From Mars

South Park

Simpsons

Indiana Jones

That's all I can think of right now.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    Cyclone --- My all time favorite. Some day I'll own this machine and never leave my house

Attack From Mars

South Park

Simpsons

Indiana Jones

That's all I can think of right now.
    Cyclone, that's a cool game, if I had the choice to own one, it would be Ali, because it's my all time favorite.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

High Speed. That one qot all my tokens.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

I hooked on Cylcone back in college when they put a machine in the basement of my dorm. It took about a week before we figured out how to get credits with a straightened coat hanger. I must have averaged 10-20 games a day after that. Of course the machine was pulled 2-3 months later after it wasn't making any money. Too late, I was hooked and look forward to buying a Cyclone machine someday.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

South Park, Star Trek, Addams Family, Freddy Krueger, T2, STAR WARS. Here in Iowa near Des Moines there is an amusement park called ADVENTURELAND. They add a new ride every year but they can't renovate the old parts of the park that are falling apart and look grungy. THose of you forumites here in Iowa that have been there know what I am talking about. But get this no joke, I remember going there in the early 80s when I was a kid and remember alot of the pinball games that they had. The ones that have all those 70s erotic art on them like Xenon etc. Last time I was there was in 1999 and ALL OF THOSE OLD PINBALL MACHINES ARE STILL THERE, THE EXACT SAME ONES. My friend and my brother went there this year, I'll have to ask them if they are still there.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 08-21-2002 at 12:25 PM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I do enjoy pinball, but to tell you the truth I don't think that I have ever really bothered to look at what kind it was. I barely ever see them anymore.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"