Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It is convenient that they have an identical replacement for him though. I guess just in case there is another movie.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

Darn it, not much warning on the spoiler there Master Jedi!!!!!!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Yea, keep those spoiler out please. I could of figured out for myself that he may or may not get killed, but you don't have to ruin the movie for everyone. Heck they brought back Spok after he got killed. So bringing Data back will be a heck of a lot easier .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port

I hope they don't even try to find out. Now an Enterprise movie might be interesting in a couple years.
    I agree that Enterprise would be the best successor to the movie franchise but whats sad is that this movie will be the last time we get to see new stories from this period of time in the ST universe.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

You never know. I think that there may be more to follow. I hope that this is not the last time that we see Picard and the gang. I don't really think that Enterprise would fair well as a movie. We already know what happens in the future.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

the thing that got me is the statment "a generations final journey BEGINS" which means it may take a few movies to finish. kind of like star trek 2-6. they all tie together. the first one just sucked.....
    the rest are great!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

The movie is going to be really dark. I get goosebumps just thinking about seeing it. Did anyone else also notice that this is the first Trek trailer that was completely new footage wise? All the others always had scenes from earlier movies in them to fill space and only had a little from the movie being advertised. This one is all new footage from Nemesis.

Hey there's a simple rule to follow for all Star Trek films...

Odd numbered films suck.

Even numbered ones rock!

So this one should be most excellent
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I think that every time they make a good one(even), they get lazy on the next one(odd) thinking people will like it no matter what. But yeah, this one is even, so it should kick a**!!!

Master Jedi, "worst spoiler warning ever!" I fixed it, but please be more careful in the future.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.