Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will Anikin have a beard?

Seems as though Obi did, why not Aninkin.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I doubt it.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

what difference would it make, really?

And anyway i don't think he will, see Obi-Wan's beard in AOTC is meant to make a connection with OT. Anakin doesn't have a beard in OT. There's no reason for him to grow a beard.

I don't think Hayden Christiansen is CAPABLE of facial hair, IMHO!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Hayden has mentioned bulking up with some muscle, and having some saber practice with Ewan before filming starts. But since Ep3 is only 3-4 years after AOTC, he'll look naturally aged.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

... like cheese?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Jonna
    Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    ... like cheese?
    You see I really can't tell the difference between different types of cheese. I mean, some of it of course. But like American Yellow and American White I just can not tell the difference of.

You see, George actually filmed some scenes of AOTC on scented digital tape. So between that, and the fully-scented-digital Episode III, you'll be able to tell his age by the smell.

AOTC Anakin = musky cologne and leather
    Ep3 Anakin = battery acid and metal

"It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Once again another stupid thread that I thought of when I was dead tired. And I'll ask another stupid question since i am dead tired once again. He may not have had a beard as we seen in the
    OT but that does not mean........oh well you know where this is going.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!