Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Where's GNT?

What ever happened to GNT, the last time I saw him here was just before the release of AOTC, he had been post padding and had been stripped of all his threads, I've not seen him since, anyone know?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Re: Where's GNT?

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    What ever happened to GNT, the last time I saw him here was just before the release of AOTC, he had been post padding and had been stripped of all his threads, I've not seen him since, anyone know?
    Apparently he got miffed about that and headed over to Rebelscum. He pops in every so often. Let me see if I can find that thread.

Here you go Jek, go to this thread and you can learn a little more:

What's the deal between rebelscum and SSG??
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Just start bashing Rebelscum and he'll magically appear.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Or just get on the super hero call line and ask for Captain Obvious . He'll show up in no time then.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

i have a feeling that we are headed to a meltdown on some points...just the fact that you don't like the site does not mean you have to verbaly bash them. i only go to rebelscum for the main page. i don't want to or need to go anywhere else on that stupid site. everything i need is here. did i bash RS enough yet, big barada?? will that get his attention??
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

No no no young man. You need to be far more violent with it than that. slagging off the webmaster will undoubtedly draw attention. Slagging off their forums or going in and posting spam will bring out the magic scum fairies in no time at all. But really it's best to let sleeping dogs lie isn't it? Besides which we have more than our fair share of post padders right here right now.

He is always at Rebelscum.

Who cares, there is peace here right now, so lets keep it that way.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

in the only 1 of 2 senetnces that you can actually understand from gungans
    "PEACE!" anyone know the other? it's "the control ship has been destroyed!" by the big doodoo tarpals!!!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!