Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Anyone that wants an Episode II Mace, just buy the Ep I Mace. The only difference is the lightsabers. I bought both........and I am selling the nude Ep II Mace to a collector who collects AA famous figures. I am keeping the outfit, and correct lightsaber. I just swapped out the correct outfit, and the lightsaber.
    Yes, a little more money, but Ep I Mace looks more like Samuel Jackson than that crap out now.

Possibly great figures they runied this year: Obi Wan, Mace, and Aragorn from LOTR.
    Only decent figure: Dooku.

I thought that about the Episode 2 Mace Windu, but I just finished the customizing job described above and now he doesn't look so bad. When I find my freaking camera drivers, I'll put a picture up in the customizer's forum.

I am getting an Episode 1 Mace too, though, if for nothing other than the robe, and to compare heads. Hopefully I'll be able to combine the two Maces and an Elite Force Body Builder body (whose head already looks like Sam Jackson's) and make a passable Windu.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

I must be the only one who really like s EP2 Mace. Other than the missing robe I see no problem with him.

yeah, I think the Episode 2 Mace is not bad. I think they got his nose right this time. Maybe if he didn't have the happy grin on his face he would be better....of course, maybe it's the satisfaction smile of beheading a bounty hunter. who knows.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Yes the 12" figures definatly needed robes. I'm glad Count Dooku seems to be coming with his cape at least.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

whenever I feel the need to complain about the new 12" Ep 2 figures all I have to do is think about "emaciated chewbacca" from 12" Han Endor wave and realize it could have been worse... *CRINGE*, get that poor wookie a sandwich!
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

LOL Doc Brown!

I saw the Clonetrooper today at Wal-mart, and noticed that each segment of his armor is a different shade of white. Is it supposed to be this way?
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Yes, I agree, the EP II 12" human figures SUCK! Mace especially looks terrible, and what's with the grin/scream expression on his face? He never had this expression in the film (the small EP II Mace Windu figures have the same STUPID expression)! It reminds me of the similar expression some the EP I Qui-gon's had - screams,
    expressions of rage/pain, etc. Very UNLIKE the film.

And, I agree that the lack of robes is cheap on Hasbro's part - Anakin, Mace, and Obi-wan should've all come with the brown robes. I also agree the EP I Mace Windu is 100% better than the EP II version - it looks a lot more like the actor, plus it comes with the robes. This is despite the EP I Mace was hardly in the film as opposed to the character in EP II....

Here's hoping the non-human characters they do in the EP II line look better (Plo Koon, etc.) - the prototype of Dooku looks good; let's hope the final product looks as good...

Originally posted by TylerD
    LOL Doc Brown!

I saw the Clonetrooper today at Wal-mart, and noticed that each segment of his armor is a different shade of white. Is it supposed to be this way?
    Yeah I heard about the whitle clone troopers and the different shades of white. It's a manufacturing error. I noticed they seem to be mainly at Walmart. yuck. Glad I picked mine up at Target when they first came out. Must have been a bad day in China.

There now, I finally got my customized Mace posted in the Saga customs thread. I rather like the figure now. I think with the grin and the new eyes he looks sort of arrogant (Samuel L. Jackson arrogant? Naw!).

I've looked all over the place, but have been unable to find anyone who sells homemade 1/6th scale robes. You'd think somebody with sewing talent would have taken it upon himself to clothe our Jedi on eBay or something. Too bad we can't look forward to an official 1/6th accessory pack with a robe and a lightsaber (Anakin needs two, dang it!).
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?