Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't see why they wouldn't be bringing it back right now. Didn't they say the first batch of X-wing and Naboo Fighter sets have sold out at Wal-Mart?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Drat. Now I'll have to rush out and pick these up!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That really does suck for them to discontinue the line; especially since it is doing so well.

We can only hope that Hasbro realizes this.

Thanks for the info JediTricks!!
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I think they didn't discontinue it, they simply had a very specific line planned out which we've now seen the end of, Hasbro didn't foresee that it would sell so well.

Tycho, get them because you like them, not because they're rare. Oh, and thanks to Thrawn for mentioning to me how much he liked his sets, that's what got me to look closer and buy the classic trilogy sets and I'm glad I did.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's very disappointing news. I was really hoping to see some major expansions for this line. There is certainly a lot more that could be done with it! I hope they bring it back very soon.