Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    What about the 12" Leia/Speederbike? That's been rumored for quite awhile now, is that going to finally make an appearance at some point?
    You know I'm all for 12" figures, but I rather have Endor Leia in a basic 12" box. I'm running out of room and another 12" Speeder in it's huge box is just too much. I picked up the new 12" Tauntaun and the box is bigger than the 12" Han and Tauntaun. Well if Hasbro does give us another bike, I'll be forced to buy it. Like I'd be forced LOL. Man I love this Classic stuff!!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by TylerD
    12" Max Rebo Band would be AWESOME!!!!!
    Oh man, can't wait. I hope Max's piano(?) is electronic and plays the classic theme, not the new crappy one or at least both songs. Come one Hasblow, If you make this set, I'll start calling you hasbro again LOL
    (Like my posts)

JarJar, do you like Dengar? Looks like something happen to him on the way from China and it's not good.
    (Like my posts)

Dengar looks fine to me. He's one of the least intresting bounty hunters in my opinion anyway. The actor's face is bland and boring, as is the figures. I still like him, the only Bounty Hunter figure I am less then happy with is 4-LOM.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like 4-LOM, but they screwed up on his head (color)
    (Like my posts)

Zuckuss looks great! I'm gonna open the moment after I buy him!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Well, I have to say that Zuckuss has always been one of the most unique and interesting looking aliens to me so it is no wonder thed the toy is so good. Let's just hope they do the same justice to Plo.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Considering that 20 years after the OT we're still getting 12" figures I'm sure we'll continue to get them well after Ep. III leaves the theater. My only concern is were to put this stuff.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.