Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any plans for new 12" figures from classic trilogy due out?

See subject =)
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

Well, later this year we have the following. Zuckess, Dengar, Imperial Officer, Luke w/ TaunTaun (TRU), Princess Leia: Boushh w/ Carbonite Block (TRU). And there is always next year, when we will see more classic in 4" and 12".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That Luke with Tauntaun looks fantastic. Too bad I don't have room for the Tauntaun and a $60 hit on my credit account.
    My name is Oobie Doob Badoobie.
    What's your middle name?
    Scooby Dooby.
    Oobie Doob Scooby Dooby Badoobie?

What about the 12" Leia/Speederbike? That's been rumored for quite awhile now, is that going to finally make an appearance at some point?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It doesn't look like it will be in the next 12 months. I couldn't see them putting out two Leia figures in such a short span of time.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Has anyone one heard about the 12" Max Rebo Band lately?

12" Max Rebo Band would be AWESOME!!!!!
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

I've been eagerly awaiting the Dengar and Zuckuss as well as the new TRU Boushh Leia for over a year now when they were originally slated for release. I haven't heard much about the Boushh fig in awhile and I'm getting antsy here. The Rebo Band would be a great idea...heard that rumor myself awhile back and am waiting to see what will come of it. FInally, the Endor Leia/Speederbike....waiting forever for this one. Anyone have any updates on any of these with the exception of Dengar and Zuckuss?
    "Zeebuss"

Is it safe to say that Zuckuss is AWESOME?

I can't wait for this Guy. He looks great. I might even open him. I don't know about old Dengar, but I think I'll open all the bounty hunters and set them up as in the Empire scene.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I can't wait for Zuckess and Dengar either. Zuckess looks like a wonderful sculpt, and is right up there with Bossk in quality. I've pretty much quit collecting the 12" line, except for ones I like. The Bounty Hunters and Dooku are the only ones that I am buying the entire year. I have to get around to selling all my old ones that I don't like one of these days.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.