Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking More Pod pilots!

Over at rebelscum they staded that hasbro is planing on making more pod pilots,heres the qoute more Pod Racing pilots (on the way),
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

How about more pod racers!
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

I agree,but we need Dooku's & Maul's ship first.

The actual quote:

Q: Any more pod racer figures going to be made?
    A: There is a podrace figure coming out this fall in the 3 3/4" line (Teemto Pagalies).

Nothing else confirmed past this.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i guess someone twisted the qoute a bit..
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'd much rather see more Pod Pilots than Pod Racers.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

hay don't kill the messager,go check out rebelscum if you don't belive me.

I agree Porky. I can't see Hasbro making anymore pod Racers. They're too big, and Anakin and Sebulba's racers didn't sell very well. But yeah, I would love to see more pilots, namely Quadinaros and Mawhonic.

I would like to see more of both - pilots and pods. These were some extremely cool vehicles.

While they didn't seem to sell I believe it was another case of over production. They seem to be selling out of everything else these days...

I'd love to see Mawhonic next, because he's a more well built racer rather than some of the skinny obscure looking creatures that are in the other racers.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008