Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

excellent action fleet site

the site is primarily in french, but the photos of the ships are fabulously done

as an added plus, this site is being updated with the new action fleet as well, i highly recommend a visit

actually, this site is a lot more than action fleet, it includes collectors fleet, die-cast, as well as ton of of other items under the ma collection button.

definately check it out, there are awsome photos of the japan hobby fine mold x-wing!
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 08-05-2002 at 04:15 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

This shows people all over the world like Action Fleet. Thanks GSJ!
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

Great looking site, I'll have to add it to my links page. Thanks for the heads up GSJ

On an interesting note, they are using my JCPenney remote control AT-AT pics and they removed my ToyForce sig
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I just wanted to mention that sicqnus, from the site GSJ linked to, has added a credit to my pics of the JCPenney AT-AT. Someone else had sent him my pics about a year ago and Toyforce had already been removed when he got them. Anyway, sicqnus was kind enough to add my ToyForce site to his Fantastic page ........... In good company with britcit3!:happy:
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

In case anybody may be interested, just updated & added about 60 new pics of vehicles to my site......

http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/index2.htm

Cheers

Jim

PS also added links to R2DEE2 & Sicqnus's excellent sites.

BC3

Wink glad to see cc, tholian & b5 cardback survived the pond-hop. . .

. . .but hey, where's the loose alphas i sent? you ashamed of em?
    judging from the pix, i spose my fave customs of yours are the corellian light cruiser & andorian patroller, though i'm Still puzzled, even w/new-angle pics, what parts you made the latter from sigh, makes me weep to see the ent-as, nebulas, sst droppers, giannis & other rare ones you cut up to make some of those customs; rare ones that Coulda been traded thissa way somebody take away bc3's glue & blades
    hey jdah, didja see bc3's firebrat-class freighter in tribute to you??
    vt

Hey VT

The Andorian patrol ship is the "fan" section from missile from a Predator action fig, the tail is an X-wing hull turned upside down.

& worry not - your gian is sitting on top of my printer waiting to start its trans-Atlantic.

Cheers

BC3

That STV shuttle looked great! Are they very hard to come by loose and alone? I'd love to get one to add to my shuttles. I don't suppose they come with a hole that just happens to be there?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hey LT

Don't know how rare they are - never seen one before.

My shuttle does have a hole - melted it in myself.

Cheers

BC3