Star Trek: Nemesis (Warning-Spoilers!!!!!)

Does anyone else have any good spoilers to the movie? Here is what I have so far(don't read this if you do not want spoilers):

The main bad guy(Shinzon) is a clone of Picard

Riker and Troi finally get married

Data dies

Riker gets command of his own ship-the U.S.S. Titan

Dr. Crusher leaves the Enterprise to work at Starfleet Medical

Worf becomes Picard's new First Officer

The Enterprise is heavily damaged in a cut throat dog fight with Shinzon's ship the Schimitar(spelling???)

Most of the Romulan leaders are killed by a device planted by Shinzon's aide in the Romulan Senate

Janeway makes a cameo: she is now an Admiral!!!( that sucks!!!)
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

Clone of Picard, do I sense a theme ripoff here.
    Originally posted by jonboy

Dr. Crusher leaves the Enterprise to work at Starfleet Medical

Again???
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

To answer scruffziller's question in the other thread, Data finds another android planted by Shinzon that is meant to be a spy. It looks just like him, but it is really stupid. Data give him some of his memory chips to help him out. After Data dies, the other android in a sense becomes Data since he has most of his memories. A convenient way to replace Data for another movie.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

That does sound kind of dumb.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

man! data was one of my favirote charaters! at least he lives on in a new body.....this is going to be a hell of a show!!!!
    h.
    edit in: can data die? i thought he could just go offline... j/k!!!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I don't know about the whole dying thing for an android. I guess that he will just "die" in the minds of his friends.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    If it looks like a Brent Spiner and talks like a Brent Spiner...

When I saw the first trailer for this movie, I thought "eeughh....Hellraiser meets Mad Max. What is this crappola? I thought even numbered Star Trek films were supposed to be GOOD!"

Now that I've seen the second trailer, it's looking a lot better. I like the dichotomy between Picard and his "clone". Even the title sounds more ominous and eerie. "Nemesis...' ooooh!

I was going to see this regardless of how bad the first trailer made it look, but now I'm losing my sense of dread about it.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."