Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Angry are they gonna kill shimi off??

god, i hope not! that would make this movie seem like one of the originals! (what i mean is that he would divert alot quicker to the dark side(in my opinion)

if so...then god help us on the 3rd movie...

Pretty much every leaked plotline I have read has mentioned Shmi dying in Ep2 and it having a profound effect on Anakin. I think Anakin will blame the Council for her death, since apparently they never let him visit her in the ten years he was gone.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I''ve heard she dies. I've heard 2 things. Either she gets killed by some tusken raiders or the sith (sidious/palpatine and/or dooku/tyranous) make it look like tusken raiders killed her.

Yep, she bites it, and master jedi is right, palpatine makes it look like the Tusken's did it, but I'll give you three guesses who he sends to do the job..........
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

boy the 3rd moive will be brutal in the fact of anikan going and killing all the remaining jedi...

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro
    boy the 3rd moive will be brutal in the fact of anikan going and killing all the remaining jedi...
    That's the general idea.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Either Tusken Raiders, Aurra Sing or another Bounty Hunter will kill her about half way through the film...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    Either Tusken Raiders, Aurra Sing or another Bounty Hunter will kill her about half way through the film...
    Aurra Sing isn't in the film
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Or OTHER BOUNTY HUNERS...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by ki-adi mundi's bro

You will never, ever see the Jedi Purge onscreen. It happens after the twins are born and it works better if it's implied rather than actually shown. Sorry. Never gonna happen.