Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dr. Pepper Red Fusion & Mr, Green

Has anybody tried either Dr. Pepper Red Fusion or Mr. Green sodas?

They're pretty good. To me Red Fusion tastes exactly like normal Dr. Pepper but with a cherry after taste. And Yes it is red.
    Mr. Green tasted like Mr. Pibb but with more sugar added. No it is not green it black.

Red Fusion, I hated it.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Haven't tried them. I've been wanting to try Red Fusion, but dunno. I haven't heard that many complaints about it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I love red fusion. I bought a case of it the day I saw it. Dr. P is probally my favoite pop, and I love cherry flavored stuff. So, it was a perfect marrage for me . I haven't tried Mr. Green yet, but it sounds interesting. What flavor is Mr Green?
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

the red fusion is popular in my household. i tried a couple sips and agree with MJ, that it tastes to me pretty much just like regular Dr. Pepper. Never heard of the green stuff.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Red Fusion and Dr. Pepper are exactly alike... except for the RED part.

And Mr. Green? I haven't even heard of that. I will have to check it out.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

What IS the deal with all these new sodas? It seems like we didn't have a new soda for like 20 years, then BAM!--twenty new sodas hit the market. I haven't tried many of the new ones just because I'm hesitant to buy something if I have NO IDEA how it will taste. Clear Pepsi? Blue Pepsi? Red Fusion? Code Red? Mr. Green? etc. Uh, that gives me a fairly good idea what it will look like (except, I guess for Mr. Green), but not even a hint of what the taste will be. I tried Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, and Diet Coke with Lemon, because I had a pretty good idea what these would taste like. Seems like Coke is using much more sense when it comes to marketing these new sodas---name them the way they will taste.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

Vanilla coke tastes old to me. Code Red Mt. Dew is the best!

I think Vanilla Coke is **** and so is Pepsi Blue. I haven't tried Mountain Dew Code Red yet but am excited to.

Originally posted by Grif
    Red Fusion and Dr. Pepper are exactly alike... except for the RED part.

And Mr. Green? I haven't even heard of that. I will have to check it out.
    You haven't heard of Mr. Green? Especially after he was discovered killing Mr. Body in the Study with the lead pipe?

I haven't seen the stuff either.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.