Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I hope Hasbro does Battle Packs for AOTC. One that includes Dooku's Geonosian Speeder, and another one with the Geonosian's Artillary Batterery. Hasbro should do one for the speeder chase thruogh Coruscant. They coud include both Zam and Anakin's Airspeeders and just a mini fig for each charater. I really hope for a Clone, Geonosian, TF droids, Hero, Villians, and Jedi Battle Packs

And Glitch it's no problem. I just didn't want to bash anyones work.
    Last edited by Jangu Fett; 08-10-2002 at 05:18 PM.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Originally posted by Glitch
    Jeddah,

The scene at the end of the film with Palpatine's landing in the shuttle was a pick up scene, so we didn't references of that ship until very late in the game. Take a look at Anakin in that scene, he looks like he is about a year older than he does in the rest of the film. Later on, we did get a few pics of the ship, but it was in a VERY rough form. As I recall, it was a detail-free foam model.

P.P.S. I'm still squaring away the contents of the list we discussed.
    Thanks for the tantalising info on the cruiser. I would love to see a pic. Too bad it never got any further. I'll keep an eye out for the maturation-chamber Anakin next time I watch Ep1

I've also neglected to mention one of my favourite ships from EP2 that should definitely be made into AF; Transport freighter that carries Anakin & Padmé to Naboo. I love the hatches opening up and the old Republic design, like a 60-70's car-carrying plane.

and

jeddah

Just wondering, if Hasbro is going to do the AF the right way. With figures, and do Battle Packs. Then what is the chance of all us seeing AF playsets? Redone ones, and totally new ones.

How about doing a Cloaked Sith Infiltraitor? They could do it as a store exclusive, made of clear plastic. Galoob did that for some MM.?

Ooooh!!! Great idea, Jangu! I'm imagining a Toyfare-esque exclusive!
    That would be nice, if they could maintain the clear look without showing any screws or joints. Maybe a clear outer skin that blends into an opaque plastic before getting into the inner assembly of the ship?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

How about a Yuzzhan Vong Coral Skipper AF ship? And a BP For the Yuzzhan Vong, with 4 warriors, Nom Anor, The Warmaster, and a Yammosk( War Coordinator). Or how about ships and BP for comics/ stories etc.? I really want to see BP for the comic The Sith War, and the upcoming game SW: Knights of the Old Republic.