Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbro at Comic Con

Hasbro at Comic Con by ArtoosNews

Q: Is there a possibility of a 12 inch Episode II Boba Fett?
    Hasbro: Nothing is planned.

Q: How about a 12 inch scale Drop ship?
    Hasbro: Not likely, as it would be very expensive and big, which retailers balk at.

Hasbro: The rumor about the Bounty Hunter wave (12 inch) being cancelled - is false.
    It is not being distributed through Hasbro warehouses in the US, but shipped directly to retailers from the factories in Asia. The 12 inch Count Dooku will continue to be released in later shipments as popularity was underestimated "for an old man with a beard". Also watch for female 12 inch figures.

Also watch for female 12" figures.
    Well, so far there is Zam, and possibly Padme. I have my fingers crossed for some female Jedi or are they talking about Portrait Edition figures?

Originally posted by mini-rock

Well, so far there is Zam, and possibly Padme. I have my fingers crossed for some female Jedi or are they talking about Portrait Edition figures?
    Maybe: On the 1st Annual Star Wars Collector night at FAO in Seattle Steve Sansweet mentioned that FAO will be doing a second series of the porcelain Amidala Dolls for the AOTC movie.

Well, thats possible good news, I really like the Portrait Edition Dolls. I would like to see a couple female Jedi released in 2003 though, whether they are part of the council or not, instead of another male. More alien Jedi would be kinda cool too.

Shaak Tii, Shaak Tii....... she deserves a 12" figure so badly!

Originally posted by Master Goeweins
    Shaak Tii, Shaak Tii....... she deserves a 12" figure so badly!
    Agreed! I'd be all over that.
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$

Yeah, I think Shaak Ti or Luminara would be excellent choices.

Those 2 would make great 12" figures!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

A new Yoda (with lightsaber!) for the 12" line would be most welcome!

Twodot, I agree, but IMO a female 12" Jedi desperately needs to been done as well.