Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I've started collecting UNLEASHED figures!

I swore that 3 3/4" and the twelve inch, (plus ships / playsets) would be enough for me.

Today, at K-mart, I found a Jango / Boba Unleashed that was just painted perfectly awesome!

I had to buy it!

Crap. Here goes more money into Star Wars. Now I'll get a Darth Maul.

It's all the fault of Comic Con. I think Hasbro had a wonderful display of stuff there and the Unleashed may have been almost my favorite attraction.

I can't wait to get Anakin and Mace, two of my favorite ones!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I hear you Tycho! They are cool but unfortunately a little too much for my budget right now. The other day I was so close to getting Anakin and Padme... but I passed. Maybe I should've just splurged but oh well!
    Piett
    "Torontogosh! Master Luke inchimini doodoooooo..."

you found anakin and padme? i want both especially anakin but for now i have jango and darth maul
    clowns have feelings too

I am not a fan of the ones released so far. Although the Vader looks interesting. And perhaps Mace. But I didn't like Maul or Jango, or Anakin, or even Padme.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Buy my handy action-painted statue-man... SUCKER!

"Precious Roy, Precious Roy, makin' lotsa suckers outta girls an' boys!"

Precious Roy, "Sucker", and all related phrases, images, insignia, etc., courtesy of Sifl & Olly, suckers
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I couldnt afford those, well, not all at once anyway. I'm sticking to 3 3/4" figures, there are still so many of those I dont have yet. Oh, out of curiosity, what do the Unleasheds smell like?
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I have the Jango/Boba and Maul so far. Still looking for the Vader and Anakin, and maybe Padme.

from the looks of the upcoming Mace and DooKu, I'm going to want all of these.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Thank you for asking. This is very important. The Unleashed Figures have that new pvc plastic smell going, just like the 'old-new' Mouse Droid. However, Boba Fett's rain slicker is the most pungent of all that's included in the packaging. It is also a convenient size to wear over one's nose as demonstrated in the picture below (provided your nose is not too big).

I have no information on how long the scent lasts as of yet, but I've been wearing my rain jacket on my nose for 2 days now (except for times when I'm working or showering) and the scent is lasting quite well, thank you.)

You will note that the rain jacket ON the nose is much safer than the newest of new Mouse Droids IN THE NOSE. The MSE included with the Death Star Accessory Pack chafes if its wheels turn inside your nostril. It also stretches your nose out funny since it's larger than a regular mouse, and this may cause permanent damage to your physical appearance (see 2nd picture).

So all in all, in terms of new products, the Jango Fett Unleashed is a great pick-up (if you get a good paint job). I am very satisfied with mine and have been picking it up and admiring it frequently.

And note, the raincoat for your nose is also convenient for you to avoid any embarassing situations if you have a slight headcold during the hayfever season. You can have that fresh scent of PVC plastic, and a very rational explanation for why you are doing what you are doing, just in case anyone asks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sniffin.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	3231  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think we need a poll to determine whether or not all this sniffing on Tycho's part qualifies as substance abuse.

Originally posted by Adam
    I think we need a poll to determine whether or not all this sniffing on Tycho's part qualifies as substance abuse.
    Or just plain ol' abuse of his toys. Poor things, getting shoved into orifices they were never ever meant to....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker