Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Target Accessory Sets: How many to a case?

I was just wondering how many of these sets are packed to a case. Does anyone have a clue? My local Target has been remiss about getting these in and I might approach a manager to buy a whole case if it's not beyond 8 to 12 pieces per case.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Ohh... where is that blasted Gungan when you need him??!!!

I THINK that there are 8 to a case. (2 of each).
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

8 to a case sounds reasonable to me - I know my local Super Target's stocking patterns well enough that I can arrive almost immediately after fresh cases are put out, and twice now I've seen exactly 2 of each accessory set on the pegs.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I hate my Target today! They restocked and reset EVERYTHING... except the STAR WARS stuff.

Originally I had read that some of them were shortpacked. But that was before the case was finalized. Originally I had heard there was 6 per case, with 2 of the sets packed in at 1 per case. I think now that they are shipping them in cases of 8, with 2 of each.

Though with all the reports of people only finding 1 of the sets on the shelf, I wonder if they are shipping 1 at a time. JT found 1 Hoth Set, someone else found 1 Hoth Set, I walked into Target the other day and found 1 Death Star Set. It's weird, because it looks like that is all they put out.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Talking 8 per case!!!

To answer your question...

I was fortunate enough to have a friendly Target stocker in Los Angeles bring a case out from the back and open it for me. There were two sets of each, making the total per case - eight.

Thank you all for the confirmations. I am going to approach a manager on the issue tomorrow if they still aren't there. I will ask him if he could order a case in and I will just buy the whole case and give him a credit card number so he doesn't get stuck with them... if that's why they haven't ordered them!

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Originally I had read that some of them were shortpacked. But that was before the case was finalized. Originally I had heard there was 6 per case, with 2 of the sets packed in at 1 per case. I think now that they are shipping them in cases of 8, with 2 of each.

Though with all the reports of people only finding 1 of the sets on the shelf, I wonder if they are shipping 1 at a time. JT found 1 Hoth Set, someone else found 1 Hoth Set, I walked into Target the other day and found 1 Death Star Set. It's weird, because it looks like that is all they put out.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    That's weird becsaue I found just 1 Areana Set two days ago. They do have place for them at my Target, but the rack is empty. Not to worry, as we all know Hasbro wants us all to have one, so they'll be makeing plenty of them . Well probally be buying them for $2.50 by the end of the year. You know how fast Target is to mark stuff down .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Damn, you also icatch9? What is the deal with so many people just finding one set on the pegs? Is a scalper coming in a wiping out the whole rack, except for one set as a calling card that he's been there? Or is he leaving it cause he doesn't have another 10.00 on him, until he scalps this pile? Or is it just some weird conspiracy by Target to only put 1 out per day?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.