Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

E.U. Characters you want as toys...

What Extended Universe characters would you like to see made in the new saga line. We do have a couple of off years coming up, and maybe Hasbro will all of a sudden have a stroke of niceness and make some good ones.

Personally, I would like to see Guri, Xizor's Beutiful Droid Bodyguard/Assassin, from Shadows. That toy would definetly rule.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Other than Teek I'm not too interested. But I would buy other EU Stuff if it meant we got this little feller in an assortment.

All 3 Phases of Dark Trooper (Yes, the third one too, I never saw it) and another Spacetrooper. And Jorus.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Yes, Guri was a glaring omission from the SOTE mini-series, along with Leebo (Dash Rendar's right-hand droid).

Personally, I'd like to see some characters from the 1970s comic-books, too (especially now these have been re-released in omnibus editions) - Crimson Jack, Baron Orman Tagge, and of course Valance the cyborg bounty-hunter.... but maybe that's a little too optimistic?!

EU stands for Expanded Universe, not Extended. In an interview at ComicCon, a Hasbro rep mentioned the possibility of some EU figures during 2003 or 2004. I'd really like to see Corran Horn, a Yuuzhan Vong Warrior and Pellaeon, to name but a few. I could name a few specific Vong and Jedi...
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Corran Horn, a decent Mara Jade... too many to name

Hey Hasbro, when are you going to make my Wedge Antilles with snap on Ewok??????? ]

If they had there own line I'd be fine with it, but if they put them in the Saga line I'd hate it because I hate EU, I remember how dissapoined I was when they put SSith Apprentice Darth Maul in the POTJ line.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

All of them. Every single one, except Callista.

And I think they should put them all in the same line, because they are all Star Wars.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    If they had there own line I'd be fine with it, but if they put them in the Saga line I'd hate it because I hate EU, I remember how dissapoined I was when they put SSith Apprentice Darth Maul in the POTJ line.
    Why? If you don't want it, don't buy it. I hope it all stay under one united SAGA card.

I also don't get why some people "hate" the EU. You can dislike it, or not be partial to it, but do you really hate it? Why is it that just because it is not on celuloid that it can't be considered good enough? I feel sorry for fans who will never get to enjoy the greatness of Timothy Zahn's, Mike Stackpole's, and Aaron Allston's works.

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    And I think they should put them all in the same line, because they are all Star Wars.

"You are correct sir!"

I meant to put something like that in my above post but it slipped my mind.