The Lott Dod Pic....

Am I the only one who has a problem reading the Lott Dod pic b/c it is 1/4 of an inch wide x 4 inches tall?

I'd LOVE to know what error is being spoken of, but as with many recent posts which include a pic, the pic's dimensions are all fu-barred and can't be viewed.

J

It opens fully for me, and is a large picture. Not sure what the problem you are having is. Regardless it's not that big of a deal. It's just Thrawn complaining that Hasbro mispelled the word Neimoidian on the side of the package.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, nothing to see there.....move along please....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

If you're using Internet Explorer, then I've noticed that when I'll bring an image up unless it's not opened in it's own window, it will shrink to fit the width of the screen. Just move your mouse over the image and then a little icon will appear at the bottom and if you click it, then the image will go to correct proportions.

Anyone have any idea how to stop it?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That's only an option with IE6. IE5 or below don't have the auto resizr function. If you do have IE6 then you can switch off the shrink to fit browser window feature:

Go to the toolbar at the top of the browser window and click tools, then click internet options from the menu that drops down, then hit the advanced tab at the top right corner of the pop up. Scroll down the list of options that are displayed until you come to one that says 'ENABLE AUTOMATIC IMAGE RESIZING' uncheck the box next to it and click OK. Now all your images should show normal sized.

If it aint that I have no clue.

Hasbro misspelled "Neimoidian" as "Neimodian" on one part of the packaging but not the other. I don't understand when they miss stuff like this, don't they have these words in their spellchecks?!? I guess not, 'cause they're ALWAYS coming up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.