Anyone spot the new Unleashed somewhere??

Forgive me if this is supposed to go somewhere else but has anyone found the new Unleashed figures anywhere?? Its all Mauls and Jangos here in North California....
    DieGeorgeLucas. Die.

it's all mauls and jangos here in southwest ohio too,
    h..
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Same in Utah! All the stores here are so OVERSTOCKED with Jango/Boba and Maul, there's no room on the shelf for the new statues.

I've been thinking about buying some and giving them away as gifts, just to clear up some space.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I found the wave 2 here in columbus, OH about 2 weeks back. The local Meijer store had Anakin, Vader and Amidala. There were reports that some Meijers were carrying some of wave 2 as well. Most likely they won't be out for a few more weeks, so i've heard.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Picked the new wave off yesterday at the target hq in minneapolis.

Out of the 3 - Vader is the best. Anakin and Amidala don't even look right.

I ordered mine from Entertainment Earth. They're scheduled to arrive sometime today.

Isnt Meijers owned and operated by the same guys who do WalMart?? All Ive been lookin at are Targets, TRUs, and KMarts... Maybe I should head south this time and go to a WallyMart and look...
    DieGeorgeLucas. Die.

i saw two padme unleashed the other day but nothing else
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion