Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by billfremore
    and was there any Star Wars game mre impossible to completely finish than Jedi Power Battles?

Did anybody ever manage to finish this game with all the characters?
    I have completed it with full power on every character except Plo Koon. With Plo I am on the last level (only have to fight Maul) and I just can't do it! I have got the most power I can possibly have up to that level but just CANNOT do it !!! He is just too slow .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Since i never played the SNES SW games...(hopefully they wiil be out for the GBA)...i'll have to say the best SW game i've played is..............SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE...yep, i love Rougue Squadron, Rougue Leader and Battle for Naboo, the PC games are very good too...Rebel Assault, Dark Forces, X-wing, etc....but until i play the SNES games, the best SW game FOR ME will be SOTE.
    As always...........L

I would have to say that my favorite Star Wars game is Jedi Knight 2. This games single player is great and the multiplayer is excellent.
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

Originally posted by billfremore
    and was there any Star Wars game mre impossible to completely finish than Jedi Power Battles?

Did anybody ever manage to finish this game with all the characters?
    All the characters? I am horrible at this game. I could barley make it past the 1st level. I must admit, I didn't try too hard.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I like Dark Forces, DF2: Jedi Knight, DF2:JK:Mysteries of the Sith, and Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. The podracing game for the N64 was good as well as Shadows of the Empire.

Originally posted by Pendo

I have completed it with full power on every character except Plo Koon. With Plo I am on the last level (only have to fight Maul) and I just can't do it! I have got the most power I can possibly have up to that level but just CANNOT do it !!! He is just too slow .

PENDO!
    Yup that's the same problem I had too.

The thing that really irks me about this game is, NO CHEATS!

What kind of developer makes a game with no cheats whatsoever?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I HATE game cheats I'm glad it had no cheats!! I'm only satisfied when completing a game if I've not used any cheats!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I prefer not to use them either, at least until I've finished the game a couple of times, but JPB has some cool minigames available that I can't get to because I can't beat the game with Plo freakin' Koon!
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Yeah, I love using cheats AFTER I beat a game.

One of my favorite games to do that with was Target Earth for Genesis.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I had a good time playing Rebellion. I know I'm probably the only one!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car