Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by JON9000
    I had a good time playing Rebellion. I know I'm probably the only one!
    I kind of liked Rebellion, I barely ever won so I looked for cheats in various places and couldn't find any. The game was OK but a bit too hard at times.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Did you play as Empire or Alliance?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Actually, I liked Rebellion a lot! I did find a program later that let you edit the software. SO you could build Death Stars instantly, etc. You could have an armada of Death Stars. It was kind of neat!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by JON9000
    Did you play as Empire or Alliance?
    Empire most of the time.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I like all the Dark Forces games and the new Jedi Outcast as well.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Jedi Outcast
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

As for favorite Star Wars Shooter, I'm torn between Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast.
    Favorite RTS is Galactic Battlegrounds (with the CC add-on, of course)
    Favorite flight sim is Rogue Squadron

I thought Force Commander was a buggy piece of garbage. And as for Rebellion--I didn't like it much at all. There wasn't much skill to play, I noticed, because it seemed that it was more about random chance and luck, and far too much micromanagement. Not my cup of tea.

Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots

Empire most of the time.
    I find Empire to be much more difficult than Alliance- especially with a huge galaxy. Its a pain to find the Rebel HQ. The best advice I can give is to construct espionage droids out early to as many planets as you can up to about day 100. Take a look at their construction facilities- if the destination for some item is in the outer rim and it isn't Yavin, gather your fleet and send it there- you've just found the HQ!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car