Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Hottest babe in the SW universe

Ok...the question is simple, who is the hottest babe in the SW universe...movies, comics, books, toys...etc.
    As always...........L

Sy Snootles!! What a babe!!!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Gardula The Hutt,shes one hot Slug!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

That's easy....

....Aunt Beru, after she met up with the stormtroopers
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Mara Jade,she can be my hand anyday.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Kabe (Cantina Bat Creature) is the hands-down winner

No, in all seriousness, I would have to go with a tie between Oola and Mara Jade. You gotta love their outfits. one in black leather and one in just plain mesh. Yeth!
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

I concur with Sir Robin. I was going to have to say Oola was the hands down sexiest babe in the SW universe, but Mara Jade is right up there too.

So, Oola wins the on-screen title and Mara (especially as depicted by Sharon Baksa) is the winner of the EU competition!

GNT beat me to the Gardulla the Hutt reference. As for Obi-Don's appraisal of Aunt Beru, you have to admit she sure lost a lot of weight after the Stormtrooper visit!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Yarna d'al Gargan! Woooooo!

I'd say a toss-up between Padme, Mara, and Slave Leia.

I did a poll on this back when I used to actually update my site on a semi-regular basis. I believe Padme won it. . . .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Yarna d'al Gargan! Woooooo!
    Keep your damn hands off her! She's mine! And her 6 boobs too!
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

Keep your damn hands off her! She's mine! And her 6 boobs too!
    Well, i guess three us want her so we will have to share. LEt's see six hands and six....Works for me.

Anyway,
    I will go with either Padme or Guri.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."