Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've told Sir Steve in the past, that if he doesn't want to bring back the chatroom because of the mod issue that I am willing to go ahead and moderate the chatroom. I'm pretty much here all the time anyway so I could keep my peepers on there so that it doesn't turn into a problem like it did before.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

this is gonna be sweet! can you give us a time frame of when it should be ready? what about bigger avatars? or just a file size bigger than 7k???
    ???
    hf
    BTW i think you are doing one hell of a job, sirsteve. i wish i could shake your hand!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

the chatroom sounds greeeeeaaaaat! and it would be nicer to have a somewhat larger avatar.
    mace

yeah...me and you both, mace! boy! there are 2 things to look forward to in the future! AOTC on DVD and the update!!whooo hooo!
    h

Re: Upcoming Features

Originally posted by SirSteve
    Insert smilie/vB code where cursor is (IE 5+ Only)
    I've been waiting for that.

Originally posted by SirSteve
    Ability to add attachment when editing a post instead of just when creating
    We can do that now.

Nexu, you can't add an attachment in Edit, you can only change an attachment to another attachment.

(Hmm, I guess that came with the last update, it wasn't there last time I actively looked.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I think you are incorrect. I have added attachments to past posts before. I do it quite often, because I remeber a picture that I have forgotten to attach.

Edit: See, the image from your website wasn't originally a part of this post. So Nyah!.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jarjarfett.jpg  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i think JJB is right. let me see if he is! well, this really should be doen in the testing area, but hey.......
    h
    edit: see my pick of natalie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ep2-1a-20252.jpg  

Correction: I am right.