Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you think about Dark Horse's plans for the CLONE WARS???

Hey guys, I posted some news from Comic Con.

What do you think about

Dark Horse's plans to expand on The Clone Wars???

Check out the link. Some of the plot synopsis are hinted at, including the fate of Kamino!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think it was a brilliant move to not allow them to tamper with Padame, this way there will be no errors in the story. The fate of Kamino doesn't really seem to be much of an issue to me because, since episode the Jedi knew where the clones came from. After they (I suppose) turn against them it's only logical that Kamino would be destroyed, conquered, Or maybe it's a death trap (BOOOM) set by Palpatine for many Jedi. But it will be very cool to see can't wait.

Well the question on my mind is. Whats the deal with attack on Kamino. Will the all the Jedi might on Kamino?
    Whens it comming out?
    Whats the deal?

Anyone know?

Does anyone know anthing about "Attack on Kamino"?

I don't know anything more really. Who attacks Kamino? Jedi or Separatists? Republic Clones even? Pirates?

It would seem Kamino would be incredibly well-defended with the troops they have, or even the child-troopers they are training, plus the equipment and weaponry they would have to have to train with.

Some good news is that Jan Duursema is doing the art I think!

With her clear lines and detailed backgrounds, it's going to rock in any case!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know for a fact that all the jedi council will be there!

How do you know this?

And who is on the Post-Geonosis Council?

The E2 Jedi Council was:

Yoda
    Mace
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Plo Koon

SaeSee Tiin
    Eeth Koth
    Adi Gallia (flew Jedi Starfighter at Geonosis, survived)
    Depa Billaba (not at Geonosis, that we know of)
    Oppo Rancisis (not at Geonosis, that we know of)
    Even Piel (not at Geonosis, that we know of)

Coleman Trebdor (replaces Yarael Poof, though both Jedi are dead now)
    Shaak-Ti (replaces Yaddle - fate unknown)

Interesting that Padme's off limits, but Obi-Wan and Ani aren't. . . .

As to who attacks Kamino, here's my guess: what group has the most reason to want the production of clones to grind to a halt? And is led by the guy who secretly ordered the clones and therefore knows their otherwise "erased" location?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm ready for the comic fill ins. Its been slow at the old comic shop lately. One new star wars comic ever couple of weeks.

I'll be glad when there's a pick up in star wars titles.

Exclamation

There have been a few established EU plotlines that've been altered with TPM and AOTC scenes, so to be honest, I'm not so enthused by fill-in stories rigth now. I say, wait until 2005 to deal with prequel-era tales. Because you know that after '05, there're gonna be a boatload of books, comics, games, etc. related to that time once all the loose ends are tied up.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(