Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    one question about disneyland star tours shop. Do they have another action figures, for example, coruscant guards, padme's, anakin's, orn free ta's? and what's about the priced? are they very overpriced?

Originally posted by ironsaviour
    one question about disneyland star tours shop. Do they have another action figures, for example, coruscant guards, padme's, anakin's, orn free ta's? and what's about the priced? are they very overpriced?
    Last I was there a couple of weeks ago, they still had the the last wave of the first 40 saga figs....han, chewie, djas, palpatine plus all the previous including orn et. al. Why you ask, would ALL of the figures be there? BECAUSE they are WAY over priced at 10 bucks a pop, and most of us know you can easily get those figs else where!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I made you tis question because I'm spanish and I'll be ina california and Ney York in afew weeks. And here in Spain the figures are very expensive, and I didn't buy a lot of figures yet. That's the reason of my question. I would like to know where could I find all the waves o saga-action figures. If toys 'R us have them it's ok, I'll pay 5 $, but I don't know if they have these action figures. Maybe they have only the last wave, because they don't have place on their shelves for the new!

Don't worry Deoxyribonucleic, I' ve been trying to answer you with a private message but the mailbox was full and I think you wouldn't receive my message. It doesn't matter. No, of course, I didn't get your message the wrong way. I'll explain you. In Spain at TRS we have the figures of wave one, but only some figures of the other waves. The price is 10 or 11 euros, (10 $). Ok, but it's very difficult to find a royal guard, for example. Then We use to go to collectors stores in Madrid or Barcelona, but there the figure costs 18 euros (17'... dollars aproximately) FOR A ****ING ROYAL GUARD!!! DO you understand me now? If I could get all the action figures I don't have yet at Disney or FAO or... I think 10 bucks would be a great price for me! wouldn't be? I think so. And sure, I'll hit so many kay bee's and TRS as possible, because 5$ is a ridiculous price!. Thanks for your message.

One more question, If I understood all of you, t this moment, in the USA is difficult for the collectors to get some figures like clone pilot or ephant mon, but you told me that I could find the other figures easily.