Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Teaser Trailer will be out in November.

TheForce.Net reports THREE (POSSIBILY DIFFERENT) Teaser Trailers. Check it out:

Trailer A: Monsters, Inc. - There is a trailer with Monsters, Inc. Your spies thus far have hit this right on the head. Look for this on the release date, the first few days of November However, it is the short teaser trailer, which shows some great stuff but is just the beginning.

Trailer B: Internet Download - There is a second trailer that will be available for download starting November 9th. We're not sure if it will be just with the DVD-ROM but we do know that that is true, at least initially. I would expect the full site to get it next though, so they can break the record download numbers. This is the favorite of the trailers so far amongst people that know.

Trailer C: Harry Potter - This is the long form trailer, and will premiere attached to Harry Potter. Why not capture the audience that fits perfectly the demographic that Lucasfilm is targeting this Thanksgiving. Also, since ILM did much of the work in HP, it only makes sense to showcase more of their amazing work. November 16th here in the US, no idea of the international schedule.

I JUST CAN'T WAIT...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Wait a second...You mean I actually have to go see Harry Potter to see the 3rd trailer? Man, that sucks.

It's a good thing my neighbor has kids, so I can justify going to these movies but well worth it...

Cool, but that totally sucks. Now i have to go se 2 movies I would have never seen.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'm sure all these trailers will be all over the Internet a few hours after they start playing. Just be patient. As for the movies, Harry Potter looks pretty stupid, but I think Monsters Inc. looks pretty cool. Kind of "Toy Story"-ish.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I seriously doubt these will be the only movies they're shown with, though both make perfect sense. I'll be seeing Monsters Inc--no question about that. Harry Potter, though. . . . I think I'll call the theater and find out what other movies they're showing that trailer with.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm looking forward to Monsters, Inc but Harry Potter I think I'll pass on.

Thumbs up

I am going to be calling the theaters too, find out if they are showing them, then beg to let me in to just see the trailers and leave. I just hope it works.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Man, that's a good idea...let me know if it works?

Monsters, Inc looks like a good/funny film to see,so its a 2 in one special
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious