Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I dont really look at movies from an artistic point of veiw,I like Vin in PItch Black,and fast and the furious,xXx is another copy of JAmes Bond,Bond has been here for over forty years,HAD plenty of Hot foriegn Pu**y!,although I still wanna see this Bond copy cat,it wont spawn 19+ movies,it would basically become boring after this one one movie.check out my thread james bond thread.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

I might go see this tonight. But I have my doubts about it being too good.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

All this is going to be is another corny action movie, with bad plots, bad acting, and bad one-liners. A rental at best, if you even want to rent it, that is.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Well, it looks like the movie did well enough this weekend to insure another sequel. I was pretty disappointed, especially since I thought the action scenes were terrible. No real excitement at all and the last sequence was a huge let down.

This movie is ignorant, and will never replace Bond.

James Bond is all about high society men and women, drinking Vodka martinis, shaken not stirred. xXx is all about some stupid jock/moron punks, beer-drinking, motorcycle mamas! If you ask me, there's practically no comparison.

point taken, Deadeye
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Good call on the "big finale" WedgeA. Was anybody really on "the edge of their seat"? Like there was this big moment where everybody thought xXx had drowned. ooooh..for a moment there I thought he was dead, but then I realized they've been going on and on and ON AND ON about how this is the new hip spy FRANCHISE, so I didn't think they'd kill off their brand new punkish nihlist anti-spy in the first film.

I think xXx made it onto my bottom 5 of the year.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Was that Rammstein in the beginning? How irritating.

I like Vin Diesel.
    EP, having now seen the film I'll say that's a pretty complete checklist you made in your opening post! The only question in my mind is, "was it more ham than mutton? Or more mutton than ham?"
    I'll disagree about the gaudiness of his fur coat. Okay, it was gaudy, but I thought he looked cool in it.
    If I could pull that look off with any success, I'd definitely wear one!

Sequel talk - the local entertainment reporter claims the sequel has already been "green lighted" . . . even if it isn't I'd say we're certain to get one, probably two: I think the sequel will do enough to allow them to squeeze out a third, and by then I think it will be done.

Do you think they'll bring Dario Argento's daughter back for a second movie?

Asia is NOT fun to look at. And the kissing scenes in the film were embarrasing to watch. They need to teach actors how to kiss onscreen. It's not the same as in real life. Old time movie stars knew how to do it right but these new guys....eeeuush. Take some time and practice first, right guys? You are getting paid $20 mil Vin, it's okay to ask her for twenty minutes of suckface practice so it doesn't look like it's the first time EITHER of you have locked lips.

ROLLO!

"You passed the test. The Gibbons test."

I love bad dialogue in movies! This is the best (worst) stuff I've heard in a long time.

What was the Gibbons test exactly? Save Prague?! Does anyone care about eastern European cities getting decimated by biochemical warfare? GOOD spy movies threaten L.A or Washington D.C. or New York (although that's probably un-PC these days.)
    I wonder...did Gibbons ever have to take the Gibbons test? Probably not.
    And if you were Mr. and Mrs. Gibbons, would you name your son Augustus? Probably not.

I also liked it when he says "We got you on satellite magnification." and Vin and Asia (right on cue) start LOOKING FOR THE SATELLITE!!! HOO HOO HEE! This is the new James Bond? Puh-leez.

This is my new fave flick to rag on....

ROLLO!