Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ahh it was a fun, mindless way to spend 2 hours.
    It was exactly what I expected it to be.
    I hope they make another...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Asia is NOT fun to look at.
    In my best Vin Diesel voice,

"You rip on Asia one more time and I'm gonna throw you a beating."

A bit of news on the sequel. Vin Diesel has dropped out, and Ice Cube is stepping into the role. No clue why they are even bothering now. Since making xXx 2 doesn't make much sense without xXx. Though it sounds like that is the name of the goverment agency now. From Cinescape:
    Rapper-turned-actor Ice Cube has already achieved a sizeable amount of credits in the movies, but even so his next project will be new territory for him. The Cube is getting his shot as the leading man in a big-budget action franchise, namely xXx 2. It turns out that director Rob Cohen wasn't the only ingredient in the first film that didn't want to return; star Vin Diesel has now passed on reprising his role as extreme sports star-turned-secret agent Xander Cage. Strangely enough, both Cohen and Diesel will still retain executive producer status on xXx 2 -- this new deal is a testament to the savvy of their Hollywood agents.

Cube's xXx x-perience is now being aimed for theaters in 2005. Lee Tamahori (DIE ANOTHER DAY) will direct the film. It looks like the film's producers have chosen Simon Kinberg's script which takes place primarily in Washington, D.C. It also appears that the plan now is to hire a new leading man (or woman) for each new xXx film from this point forward, but that could certainly change. No word yet if Samuel L. Jackson will reprise his part as the XXX division's chief, Gibbons.

Now that Diesel's duties for an xXx sequel are no longer relevant, he'll move on next to HANNIBAL, the legenday Carthaginian general who attacked Rome nearly two thousand years ago.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hmm, still might be worth while to try out. He wasn't too shabby in Three Kings. Still though, won't be the same. Could've been a good movie but now it's just a fully mindless franchise.

Hmm.. so that'd be two sequels between two movies without him even though he basically made the first ones. (Fast and the Furious and xXx) I guess his agent is warning against possible drops in sequels so his career doesn't get hurt by a bombed follow-up.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"