Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Which Characters Are We LIKELY To See In 2003?

This has probably been asked before, but which do you firmly believe will be adorning shelves post-Dec 2002? Poggle the Lessor? Lama Su? Or maybe Wat Tambor?

Let rip your speculative side.

I would have to say...The Archduke himself, Padme Amidala (Coruscant Senator), Queen Jamillia, Lama Su & definitely Aayla Secura .

Well, we know that Hasbro has said we will get a new version of Padme Amidala: Arena Battle, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, and Aayla Secura.

As for what else we will see next year, probably another Jango, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Padme for sure. Beyond that is anyone's guess.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

How much further can they take Jango Fett in 3.75"? Jango (Tipoca Apartment ) perhaps?

Obi-Wan (Battle damage)? Anakin (Coruscant or Naboo)?
    Do you think it is highly likely that the new Padme Amidala will be in the costume seen as she leaves Tatooine?

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Well, we know that Hasbro has said we will get a new version of Padme Amidala: Arena Battle, R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets, and Aayla Secura.
    I just hope that the new Arena Padme takes priority over other versions such as any Tattoine or Naboo outfits. I have several of her costumes I'd like to see, but not before they resculpt a really nice Geonosis version.

As JJB said, it's pretty much up in the air as to who Hasbro will make next; there's plenty to choose from that they haven't touched. But I'd venture to say that Poggle is pretty much a given, having a fairly large role, and also being a cool alien. I really don't see Queen Jamilla being made anytime soon, since the Shmi figure debacle pretty much confirmed that most second-tier female characters won't sell well.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

But these are targeted at a collectors market, and the new Queen is seen in just one costume, so anything is possible.

I know this thread is rather 'pie in the sky', but speculation surrounding SW has been going since the films began.

Well, the rumors that I am hearing about the new Arena Padme will be the outfit before the Nexu attacks and rips it. And it will have her shawl/cape that she is seen wearing on Geonosis as well. Hasbro said that she would have alot of articulation as well, so that is good news.

I think Jango Fett: Apartment Jammies is a good bet. A cloaked version of Anakin Skywalker is likely in my mind for next year. As for Obi-Wan, probably a Hanger Duel version. I hope a new Obi-Wan is in the cards, none of the Obi figures are all that great so far. Coruscant Chase is to small and Fighter Pilot has his headband molded on.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I tend to agree with you Jar Jar, the Obi-Wan figures to date have been a little disappointing to say the least. I wonder, is the headset on Jango (Slave 1 pilot) removable?

I would like to see articulation extended to all figures at most if not all joints (shoulder, knees, elbows, wrists & hips). A big ask, I hear you say, but as collectors are predominatly buying these figures, why not? Cost. If the product is great, then I for one am willing to pay an extra pound (UK speak!!!).

I'd like to see some more collector oriented stuff like Poggle and Wat Tambor.

Does anybody know how the concept stormie is coming along?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Is anyone really relishing the release of the McQuarrie stormie?

Actually I'm looking forward to it. I didn't think I would considering I voted for something else but it should be cool.

I'll be curious to see how he looks with his lightsaber...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!