Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Celebrity Flashback Freakouts

I remember watching Knight Rider on TV back in the mid 80s. Remember David Hasselhoff. Watched as he progressed through Baywatch and Baywatch Nights(that was a great show). THen comes along the "late" Jedi Knightrider with his Michael Knight
    avatar. OH MY GARSH!!!!!!!!!! I...................DO............................ ........NOT...............RE.................MEM.. .......BER DAVID HASSELHOFF HAVING AN AFRO!!!!!!!!!!.
    It was quite weird how you forget or really never knew for that matter. A similar effect can be done by digging out old high school yearbooks too.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I turned on the A-Team a night or two ago on the Dish and realized how cool Howling Mad Murdock is/was. Now the actor who played him is doing dippy stuff on Star Trek as a total spazoid.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

You thought Murdock was cool?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I was amazed by the plots of The Dukes of Hazzard. I still love the show but, my god, the plots are awful. Daisy Duke still looks good in those cut off shorts though.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Originally posted by scruffziller
    I remember watching Knight Rider on TV back in the mid 80s. Remember David Hasselhoff. Watched as he progressed through Baywatch and Baywatch Nights(that was a great show). THen comes along the "late" Jedi Knightrider with his Michael Knight
    avatar. OH MY GARSH!!!!!!!!!! I...................DO............................ ........NOT...............RE.................MEM.. .......BER DAVID HASSELHOFF HAVING AN AFRO!!!!!!!!!!.
    It was quite weird how you forget or really never knew for that matter. A similar effect can be done by digging out old high school yearbooks too.
    ROCK!!! that's very true... you don't really picture him like that in your mind's eye, do you? then you actually see a picture from then and it's like "what the hell was he thinking???"

it's like seeing pictures of yourself from ages ago... i know i'm always amazed at what i looked like...

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    I was amazed by the plots of The Dukes of Hazzard. I still love the show but, my god, the plots are awful. Daisy Duke still looks good in those cut off shorts though.
    that show definitely takes on a whole new meaning with older eyes and mind... i'll never forget watching the dukes with my grandpa, eating cheese nips... i caught a re-run a little while back, and i swear i'm not making this up...

they were coming to the freeze frame commercial break, the dukes were being chased by two girls in another car, who took out guns and started to fire at the general lee, and the narrator comes on and states:

"y'know, there's just nothing good about a woman on the wrong end of a gun..."

THE WRONG END OF A GUN!!!! thus denoting that the right end of a gun for a woman to be on is the business end! i couldn't believe my ears!!!!!!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Originally posted by darthvyn

THE WRONG END OF A GUN!!!! thus denoting that the right end of a gun for a woman to be on is the business end! i couldn't believe my ears!!!!!!
    That is absolutely hilarious! Ahhhh, the good ol' days.... When no one was politically correct and people didn't care who they offended.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Re: Celebrity Flashback Freakouts

Originally posted by scruffziller
    avatar. OH MY GARSH!!!!!!!!!! I...................DO............................ ........NOT...............
    RE.................MEM.........BER DAVID HASSELHOFF HAVING AN AFRO!!!!!!!!!!.
    I used to think Michael Knight's black vinyl jacket was cool too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I love the episode where he was stranded in the desert and kept his black leather jacket on the whole time. He must have reeked of Funk by the time he was rescued.

Which car tech. did you like better? Bonnie or Penny (I think that was her name)?

I always thought Penny was more cute than Bonnie even though she wore those awful 80's big rimmed glasses.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Wasn't that the 2nd half of a 2parter where KITT and Michael have been driven off a cliff and barely survive, and Michael has to convert KITT's engine into a ramjet to use the air to propel KITT back to FLAG headquarters without fuel?

Bonnie was the original, April was the poseur, RC3 was the abomination. I choose Bonnie! Cuter and a better actress, and had better rapport with KITT and Michael.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As a kid I thought Michael Caine and the guy who played Devin were one and the same.