Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I would have to say Chewie Mechanic. I bought like six of them: one for my Bespin escape group (BTW he looks coolest with the pull apart Threepio on his back and Leia's spare blaster.), one to replace the crappy Mynock hunt figure (which is where one of my POTJ Hans is also, and yes the mask fits), one for my Cantina set-up, one with my Falcon (the only time I actually use the accesories he came with.) and some extras in case I come up with a cool display idea.

Next to him I would say Bespin capture Han, Duro, Lando and Bespin escape Leia.

As for upcoming fugures, I'm really looking forward to Luke X-wing, Han Death Star escape, FX-7, Luke Bacta, Amanaman, and the Imperial Officer.

Oh yeah and Ephant Mon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

For me Plo Koon is just friggin awesome. He has such a simple pose that you can pose him standing calmly and then pose him in the middle of a fight with only a few adjustments. To me, this is the *only* Jedi figure that Hasbro has gotten totally right. (the Naboo Obi and Qui Gons were pretty close too)

On the other hand, the new Bespin guard is just great. I can't believe how lame many of the main characters are when Hasbro did such a bangup job on this guy.

Dagobah Vader is a close runnerup, but mine gets points deducted because his head just won't stay on...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Talking JEDI!

The only one for me is: Jedi Master Plo Koon! He is awesome! His sculpt, lightsaber, and detail is great! The only thing wrong with him is the closed robe. I have my own website devoted to him at: http://www.plokoonsdomain.friendpages.com
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I would say that anything rescupted from the power of the force line is awesome. Chewie Mechanic, leia escape, lando, bespin capture han are all great.

the master jedi
    I love the Obi-Wan Kenobi in cold weather gear the best. Dang this figure is awesome. I'll take as many as I can get.

I will be voting for Jek Porkins. Now Sandtrooper is out which I'm so head over heels about, its still Porkins

Hmm...I'd have to say the Bespin Guard cause I like how all his stuff can be placed on him. Plus his detail is amazing.

Next is Qui-Gon Ginn Jedi Training. I love this figure because of that neat black suit hes wearing.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

After seeing the new pictures of Eeth Hoth and FX-7 im very impressed with them,could they be the best?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Angry NO

PLO KOON! ONLY PLO KOON! ARG ARG ARG! I AM A PIRATE........eh hem...uhh......where am I......who am I.....when am I? *shakes head* Oh yes, you are all WRONG. There is only ONE best and it is: PLO KOON!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

The new Queen Amidala figure also is pretty good!

Just can't pick one!

GNT™
    ''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi. Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious