Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Smile Best POTJ figure

Han Bespin IS the best! Nothing could be better about him, except maybe the binders fitting better or his blaster being painted. And the Bespin Security Gaurd is cool. The only figure to be able to wear 3 (THREE) accessories on his belt, and with great detail. Pretty much all the POTJ figures are good.

Thumbs up

Too tough for me to call. The new sandtrooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Imperial Officer...man these new figures are truly collectible.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Hmmm...i think Aurra Sing and the 300th Edition Boba Fett are my winners. I also liked Tessek.

The Biker scouts (clean and dirty) are cool too.

I like the Sandtrooper

Sandtrooper

B16A

Registered
    British Columbia, Canada... yeah I'm one of those freekin' Canadians!

Cool

I can't believe it! All these Star Wars fans and then, when I was seriously starting to wonder, Lobito finally comes up with it. 300th figure Boba Fett is hands down THE BEST figure to date. Mechanic Chewie is fenominal! Finally some height on this big guy!! Ellors kicks some serious but as does the new Stormtrooper. But. I am sorry. Boba Fett takes the cake, the the icing AND the cherry on top of it all!!!!

A little too thick? Sorry...
    Shoulda just called it Attack of the Killer Clones

Clean scout trooper by far. He's the reason why I still have so many speeder bikes.
    Chewbacca Mechanic is the BEST chewie done so far. Good sculpt, right scale.
    Boss Nass Sacred place also does the character justice.

Red face best POTJ figure

Well the 300th Fett is an awesome figure, but it was MADE to be awesome. That's why it cost $9.99 plus.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Wow, this is a tough call. To date I would have to say that my favorite has been Elorrs Maddak (Duros). They put a lot into what could easily have been a dull figure. From the cool boot holster to the iridescent paint, I can't say enough good about this figure. Others on the top of the heap are Chewbacca (Mechanic), as has been stated, they got him right, Plo Koon, and Tessek.
    Of course the upcoming lines will dethrone these top picks with ease. The Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Officer could not be more cool I can't wait for FX-7 and the Bacta Tank Luke. And my soon to be all-time favorite...Amanaman!

I can't believe that the 300th Boba Fett slipped my mind! Put him at #2 behind Amanaman in the final analysis.

Well, if your talking about figures out of their package, then the new sandtrooper probably wins. Has anyone noticed that both the blaster and binoculars clip to the backpack? Cool! And maybe 2nd, if not tied, would be the Han Bespin who can be posed to look exactly how Harrison Ford stands when he shoots, but isn't locked that way. Of course the new Fett is pretty great, too. The Scout Trooper was such a disapointment for me, with it's lack of articulation, I can't see why it has been voted for.