Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Thought I'd bump this topic up
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

None of these figures can touch TESSEK!

In Tessek's favor:

1) New Character - Never made for the modern line before. NOT a resculpt with new feature. (disqualifies Boba Fett 300 right there, the Vaders also disqualify here.)

2) Great sculpt, lots of separate pieces make his outer cloak, inner cloak - and still articulated at the legs, etc. (More design went into him than Aurra Sing or the Duro).

3) Gun with working holster (Kicks the Sandtrooper's butt right there).

4) An alien character, useful in many diorama settings. (Sorry FX-7, you're nice, but not THAT useful).

5) Needed to help complete re-do's of all the vintage line. (one edge over Luke Bacta)

6) Very authentic to his movie appearance. (and he got more screen time than the Duro or Amanaman, plus Quarren were seen in TPM)

7) Not a peg-warmer. (sorry Mechanic Chewie. But you do look better with a clearance tag)

So do you agree Tessek is the best?

Or Can your favorite POTJ character match the points working in Tessek's favor?

I don't use a point system to determine who I like best so for right now Mechanic Chewie, Luke X-Wing and Duro take the cake for the best POTJ ever!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

best POTJ figure

It's gotta be 300th edition Boba Fett. If you are only counting regular carded figures, my vote will go to Sandtrooper. Gotta love that deatil and sculpting.

I think that the 300th Fett is the best. But I do think that Hasbro could have done a better job on it.

no one seems to care for it much ,but I like the Han Death Star escape. love the belt.
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I really like the new Zutton and FX-7 figures,only because I've waited so long for them
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

JediChrisnet
    I think that the sandtrooper is the best. His detail is great and his scale to the actual thing is great. There are a lot of other cool ones though like- Queen amidala theed, obi cold weather and duros.

Shirtless Darth Maul is the most awesome...