Who Has The Best Head Sculpt???

Since the first version of this thread was deleted (reason unknown) I'm starting another one, Which figure in your opinion has the best head sculpt you've seen so far(95 and up)?

Thoughts and Opinions?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'd have to pick the recent Luke X-Wing and DSE Han as definitely the best thus far.

However, I've always been partial to generic characters so my choices might change when the Imperial Officer and Rebel Trooper are released later on.

I think Plo Koon has a pretty good head sculpt. Balls (Tessek) comes in a close second.

Snaggletooth (zutton) the upcomming one has a nice head sculpt, I also like Ketwols Both pretty good as for a human Sabe and princess Leia also have nice head sculpts...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think the new Imperial officer has a great head sculpt, nice & 'Imperial' looking so to speak. Sadly the rest of him looks pretty lame, though I have yet to see him in hands clasped behind back pose, which in my view is his default pose & not waving his blaster around.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

I think SnObi-Wan and Shmi have the best head sculpts from the recent waves.

As far as "non-human" heads go, any of the new Vaders and Stormtroopers get my vote!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Amanaman has one of the best head sculpts, in fact one of the best overall sculpts of any figure yet produced.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Bespin Leia...(POTJ)
    Boba Fett
    Bosk
    As always...........L

Bobba fett 300th figure