My Classic Trilogy Wishlist...

YEP! Another wishlist as if we didn't already have enough of them floating around. tuff cookies baby I'm posting this anyway. Don't like my lists then don't read them. simple.

C-3PO WITH KRAYT DRAGON SKELETON
    R2-D2 WITH ESCAPE POD
    LUKE WITH PONCHO, FLOPPY HAT, MACROBINOCULARS AND MOISTURE VAPORATOR
    BRAINEE
    ELIS HELROT
    TRINTO DUABA
    MIIYOOM ONITH
    FELTIPERN TREVAG
    DICE IBEGON
    SOLOMAHAL
    ADVOZSEK
    HEM DAZON
    BANNIS KEEG
    MYO
    TZIZVVT
    REEGESK
    MELAS
    DANNIK JERRIKO
    RYCAR RYJERD
    HRCHEK KAL FAS
    SAITTOR KAL FAS
    YERKA MIG
    GAROUF LAFOE
    LEESUB SIRIN
    DANZ BORIN W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    SENNI TONNIKA
    BREA TONNIKA
    WIOSLEA
    CONEHEAD & SWOOP BIKE
    RA-7
    R1-G4
    CZ-3
    WED-15-77
    2X-3KPR
    M-HYD
    LIN-V8K
    BANTHA THE BLUE DROID BY THE USED SPEEDER LOT
    YELLOW R5 UNIT
    FIXER
    CAMIE
    DEAK
    BIGGS DARKLIGHTER RAND ECLIPTIC CREWMAN
    JABBA'S POINTY HAT HENCHMAN
    MOS EISLEY LOCAL WOMAN IN STRIPEY COAT
    MOS EISLEY LOCAL MAN IN BEANY HAT
    SOROSUUB V-35 LANDSPEEDER
    9000-Z001 LANDSPEEDER
    VOID SPIDER SPEEDER
    A-1 DELUXE FLOATER
    SANDTROOPER W/ SCURRIER RODENT
    BG-J38 JABBA'S GAMBLING DROID
    J'QUILLE
    ELOM
    HERMI ODLE
    MOSEP
    GEEZUM
    GIRAN RANCOR KEEPER
    HARCSEFF ISHI TIB
    SASHATEIL ISHI TIB
    HERAT W/ FAN
    BEEDO
    GARON NAS TAL
    CANE ADISS
    LOJE NELLA
    YOXGIT
    SIC SIX
    HOOVER
    WOL CABBASHHITE
    RAPPERTUNIE & WATER ORGAN
    AK REV & THUNDER DRUM
    UMPASS STAY & DRUMHELLAR HARP AND BANTOORMIAN KLESPLONG
    YARNA D'AL GARGAN
    WORRT
    BUBO
    NIKTO SKIFF GUARD (GREY TOP)
    NIKTO (RANCOR KEEPER)
    KITHABA SKIFF GUARD (RED PANTS)
    WEEQUAY SAIL BARGE GUARD(RED TOP)
    WEEQUAY SKIFF GUARD (WHITE TOP)
    WOOOF
    FOZEC
    CHINESE SKIFF GUARD
    BANE MALAR
    SGT. DOALLYN
    DURO SKIFF GUARD
    JABBA'S SAIL BARGE PLAYSET/CARRY CASE
    GENERAL DODONNA
    COMMANDER WILLARD
    GENERAL MADINE
    CAPTAIN ANTILLES
    REBEL GROUND STAFF
    REBEL SOLDIER YAVIN
    R-3PO
    C-3PO WITH REMOVABLE LOWER LIMBS
    LANDO CALRISSIAN SMUGGLER OUTFIT
    GENERAL LANDO CALRISSIAN
    IMPERIAL DIGNITARY # 1
    IMPERIAL DIGNITARY # 2
    GRAND MOFF TARKIN
    MOFF JERJERROD
    GENERAL TAGGE
    ADMIRAL OZZEL
    CAPTAIN NEEDA
    CAPTAIN LENNOX
    LIEUTENANT PRAJI
    CHIEF BAST
    IMPERIAL LANDING CRAFT
    TIE FIGHTER W/ RESCALED WINGS
    DIANOGA WITH BENDY TENTACLES AND OPENING JAW
    LUKE STORMTROOPER DISGUISE W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    HAN STORMTROOPER DISGUISE W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    LUKE JEDI
    EWOK VILLAGE PLAYSET
    CHIEF CHIRPA
    ROMBA
    LUMAT
    WAROK
    FEMALE EWOK WITH WOKLINGS
    EWOK WARRIOR WITH CATAPULT
    EWOK WARRIOR WITH HANG GLIDER
    C-3PO WITH EWOK THRONE (BENDING KNEES)
    GENERAL RIEEKEN
    MAJOR DERLIN
    TORYN FARR
    TAMIZANDER REY
    ZEV SENESCA W/REMOVABLE HELMET
    HOBBIE KLIVVIAN W/REMOVABLE HELMET
    WES JANSON W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    DAK RALTER W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    POPS W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    JOHN D W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    BIGGS DARKLIGHTER W/ REMOVABLE HELMET
    MILLENIUM FALCON RESCULPT
    REBEL TRANSPORT
    CLOUD CAR PILOT
    TWIN POD CLOUD CAR
    YODA'S HUT / DAGOBAH PLAYSET

Thats it?? I'm sure you could have thought of more than that!! j/k, ya a lot of those sound good, a lot of those probably in collection 2, but i really want a luke jedi too!!
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Wow, another amazing list by Emperor Jargo. I read the whole thing and I liked it. I didn't realize there was a duro skiff guard.

If you don't mind, I'd like to add a few:
    Han w/ Tauntaun resculpt
    Bartender R2.
    Besping Guard (black variation)
    ROTJ Jabba
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I haven't finished yet. Had to leave off to go to bed. Han and Tauntaun is on my list along with a new Luke and Tauntaun. The tauntaun should be dead and have an opening belly and the Luke should be Wampa damaged.

Han should come with a swappable hood piece so you canhave him with hood up or down, you just clip the piece off and peg the alternate one in instead. The set should also come with a survival tent that folds up. The Tauntaun should be posed in a non action pose or have articulated knees and hips so you can do the posing youself.

Also didn't list the Wampa. same removable arm from the POTF version but a more posable beast would be cool. Non articulated beasts of burden is one thing but this is a nasty attack beast we're talking about so forget the pack in figure and go for the articulation. Could add in an attack roar and a roar of pain. An accessory of a dead Tauntaun flank for him to eat would be cool but i'd settle for Tauntaun bones if the dead meat idea is too gross for kids.

Jabba Jabba Jabba... how to do a Jabba? I'd like the ROTJ version on his dias with backrest and pipe and frogbowl. Bendy tail, not gimmick laden swishing action crud. Articulated arms with some sort of bicep cut to allow him to both reach out expressively and also reach his fat mouth with a frog or chuba. His 'waist' should allow him to turn side to side and his head should also have slight turning ability and a forward back articulation so he can throw his head back in laughter. I thought about having a sound chip in there too to give him his laugh and a couple of cool phrases like "Bosska!" but that would impinge on the articulation costing so I opted to leave that effect out.

Bartender R2 is a possibility but I think a deluxe R2 could cover that. My idea for an ultimate R2 was to utilise the Super battle droid chest swap feature and have the front of R2 be detachable so you could have a front piece with panels open and tool deployed or a front piece with panels closed. another front piece with battle damage.
    His legs would come as two pairs, one set normal with articulated ankles and one set with rocket boosters deployed.
    His head would be swappable too - one head normal and one head battle damaged and one head with sensorscope deployed.
    His accessories would be a variety of tools that peg into his front and the bartender tray with glasses.
    It's asking a lot on this but I think it could be done if they were careful.

Figure variants are a possibility but that's really just a resculpt or head variant issue. I was trying to go for all new stuff where possible although a resculpted bespin guard with better arms that don't look so awkward would be cool and make him black, yes, by all means.

Also forgot to ad the rebel tactical officer who stands next to Leia in the Yavin war room. Not a brilliant choice but pack him with that round 'kiddy pool' battle board thingy and he could sell. Or maybe just the transparent tactical boards they have in rebel bases with all the white battle trajectory lines drawn all over them.

A bag full of critters would be cool - Mynocks, Dagobah swamp flyers, scurriers, Jabba's frog thingies, all packed together as an accessory set.

More to come.....