Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Boy Am I excited!

I just went to Wal Mart today after I got off work today and I saw a figure that I didn't even know was out. It was the Djas Puhr figure. I love when they come out with the cantina figures. Cantina creatures are my favorite figures to collect. Is anybody else happy this figure is out? I might be the only one who's excited about this figure but it an awesome figure.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

He's been out for a few months now. He is pretty cool.

You might be glad to hear they are coming out with cantina aliens with parts of the bar(Walmart Exclusive). The first wave is Pond Baba, Greedo, and Momaw Nadon. After that, is Dr. Evazan and Kitik Keed'kak. Check out the Collector's Database for the pics of the first 3.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Don't forget the 3rd set in the second assortment, Rogue II. Wuher is being slightly retooled and re-issued as one of the Cantina Packs as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I forgot about that one, thanks. The Commtech version wasn't bad, I just hope this new version doesn't have the glass molded to his hand.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

(checks wallet) When are these blasted Cantina sets due out anyway? I liked the Wuher figure. I loved how his voice sounded when he yelped "no blasters, no blasters!" that voice still haunts me in my sleep...
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I heard August/September for the 1st Assortment. And then November/December for the 2nd Assortment. Dar' Argol may have more reliable news, but that is what I have been hearing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ah, more scum and villany shall fill up my collection!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

YEEEEEES! these sets are cool. Kitik will be so sweet to have propping up the bar. Not a particularly action orientated character but cool for just being such an odd character to have there in the cantina.
    I like the commtech Wuher but I'll be tickled pink if the new version doesn't have the stupid molded in beaker.
    Dr. Evazan is reportedly just a retooled POTF cantina showdown cinema scene one but as long as his legs aren't so extremely posed and they make him look uglier somehow I'll be happy to buy him.

Yeah I'm looking forward to these as well
    Djas is nice, have him carded and the other opened. I have his blasters holstered and he looks quite nice. Need to figure out some sort of scene for him atm though ;p

Djas is definitely one of the cooler aliens to come down the pike. I took a couple of old narrow blasters (may have been from the '95 Leia, or some Cantina alien or bounty hunter -- my 'accessories bag' is a mess) and replaced those flimsy ones Djas comes with. Looks more formidable that way.