Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Is there anyone who can make me an avatar?

I would appreciate if someone would make me one, i would prefer a stormtrooper/sandtrooper avatar If someone can help me reply here or email me at SWL112@aol.com Thanks!
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Sorry but our resident avatar maker has left for greener pastures. Seems we were all too jealous of his superiority in many different aspects of SW and life in general, so we ganged up on him and had him run out of town.

J/K I'll see if I can help you out.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

See if you like these, the first one is a Sandtrooper.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Another Sandtrooper:

And, in case you get tired of the Sandtroopers, here is a plain vanilla Stormtrooper. Hope these help.

Yo thanks BB!! I like the first Sandtrooper the best, how do i make that one my avatar?

Sweet! It worked! Thanks again BB!

Good one's Big-BI would have posted this prior to your post General, but my computer crashed, stupid thing. Here's a few of my own for you to gander at
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Here is another Trooper one:
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Not a problem, just don't tell anyone I did this for you, we can't have word spreading around that I'm a nice guy. So this'll just be between us, okay?