Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    For some reason, Jedi Tricks looks like Josh Hartnett. (don't ask me why.)

SirSteve used to look like Sansweet, know he looks like a 25 year old mop-headed skateboarder.

jargo looks super skinny (emaciated almost) and around 6'2.

GNT looks like the Sydney Opera House.

master jedi looks like he's 12 years old (you just look that way, calm down )

The 'Xir looks like Otto from Simpsons.

The rest of you I haven't really formed mental images. Some are older like BCJ and jedi Cole, but that's only because I know they are older.

I try to imagine we are all healthy, buff, good looking young men, but sometimes I try to imagine we are all zit faced overweight guys, so when I meet a bunch of you at Celebration II next May, I won't be shocked and repulsed. C'mon...admit it. You're a little pudgy around the middle aren't ya? I'm pushing 200 lb. and want to be around 170. Except you Jargo, you need to eat more. You are thin as a rail.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

My god! That's just amazingly soooooooooo not me. Well maybe I am a little thin..... 6'2"? Hmmmmm, I wish!

The only one of you I have a really hard and fast image in my head of is jedicole who reminds me of Richard Dreyfuss a few years back. Don't know why I think he looks like that but it suits his voice from my perspective. sorry if that's offensive jedicole
    Last edited by Jargo; 10-20-2001 at 02:31 PM.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    but sometimes I try to imagine we are all zit faced overweight guys, so when I meet a bunch of you at Celebration II next May, I won't be shocked and repulsed. C'mon...admit it. You're a little pudgy around the middle aren't ya?
    ****everyone who is going must lose weight to shock Eternal Padawan,once the event is over start eating like your've never eaten before!****
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've always imagined Mike Troxell as a buff, hip Chipendales dancer.

Originally posted by Mike Troxell
    I've always imagined Mike Troxell as a buff, hip Chipendales dancer.
    Then I'll think of you that way too. But which decade?

70's Bottlebrush mustache and shaggy bowl haircut?

80's Cioffed bleach blonde hair and fake bake tan?

90's Dark eyes and hair and military style crewcut?

21st century Slightly pudgy around the middle with a few zits?

I think the 70's look fits you best.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I guess I do look a little like Barada, only fatter; hence the 'big' portion of my name.
    Oh, so it's not a clever pun on Jabba's mechanic and Jack Kirby's New Gods character, Big Barda?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Then I'll think of you that way too. But which decade?
    So you've done extensive research into this genre then Eternal Padawan? Nice........
    Last edited by Jargo; 10-22-2001 at 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO

So you've done extensive research into this genre then Eternal Padawan? Nice........

I turned down a Chippendale scholarship out of High School. Mostly because I'm not a piece of meat, but partly because I don't like the look they cultivate. I think chicks would go for a chubby guy up on stage if he was into the performance and was having a good time. I mean really, when you think of Chippendale Dancers, do you think "Cool! I'd really like to be him!" or "What a chump. I'm glad it's not me." I chose the latter and haven't regretted it for one moment.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    I think the 70's look fits you best.
    You got it!

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Oh, so it's not a clever pun on Jabba's mechanic and Jack Kirby's New Gods character, Big Barda?
    Well, actually that was part of it, also. Until I discovered that Big Barda was a female.